Postby sMartins » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:56 pm

I love that game ^^
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Re: Post pictures of other games

Postby shubla » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:11 pm

im too lazy to take pictures but kingdom come is pretty good game!!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Baldarich » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:11 am

Any nfs chads out here?
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby azrid » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:16 pm

he kept chump blocking me forever :x
azrid

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:28 am

That's just sick, azrid.... looks like one of those old "Puzzle" articles Maro used to post in The Duelist. "You're oppenent has a ridiculous creature on the board, and is ready to attack. Survive and win your next turn."
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Granger » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:02 pm

breathedge.jpg
breathedge.jpg (136.53 KiB) Viewed 3625 times
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Briscola » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:37 am

Alice: Madness returns

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Brothers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tabletopia (mainly Sub Terra, these days)

Other than that, 3.5 / 5E ¦]
Praise the mountain god!
Briscola

Postby Trev » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:35 am

Dwarf Fortress (or more formally known as Slaves to Armok: God of Blood Chapter II: Dwarf Fortress)

This is a great game once you get the hang of it. The wiki is very helpful in getting started and loads of other information out there on forums.
It has massive depth to it and every new fort is a new experience. I recommend having LNP with Soundsense and Dwarf Therapist, as it makes life much easier. (also a texture pack to start)

World Generation

In Game

(images are not mine)
discord: trevorhnh
Trev

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:21 am

We should have a dwarf fortress thread. :lol:
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby shubla » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:03 pm

DF Is a great game, does require some time to get into though!!
Recently I played some civ.
And by some civ I mean like 40 hours of it almost non stop.

I first played as Arabia, and got completely crushed by Denmark as I only had 2 cities, I started falling behind in science and all other aspects of the game. So I had to give up.

The next game I got India and a great start, I quickly founded 4 cities and my empire was growing quite quickly. But then Sweden conquered 2 of them quite early in the game, as I did not have any army at all or even walls in any of them.
It took around 150 turns to complete wipe out Sweden.

After that there was a relatively peaceful period, until 3 AIs declared war on me. I started producing a lot of units and successfully defended against them, as some of them had their cities quite far away from me, resulting in logistical difficulties for them. I even managed to raze some of their nearby cities and eventually conquering Ethiopia's capital.

Soon after that I started to worry that others might invade me, as they had already attempted it, so I started to build some troops to scare them off. The chart above shows that I might have overdone it a bit. I had way larger army than all others combined. Eventually I researched all the techs and got science victory. It was not easy victory though, as some of them had lots of tourism output and some were building their own spaceships quite rapidly as well.

Overall its a great game I think. AI might be a bit dumb at times, but you can turn up the difficulty (I have played at King difficulty, perhaps I should take harder difficulty next time) or even play multiplayer. Though the latter one has same issue as many other multiplayers, the more people you play with, the harder it gets to get all of the players online at the same time.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar