What ruins this game...

General discussion and socializing.

Re: What ruins this game...

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:50 pm

there is like 40 people online and the rest are bots, cmon, loftar or jorb or their most trusted mod could spend an hour and ban all the bots currently online xD

we dont need the game to stab legit players in the neck just because some people use bots.

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby fablewings » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:52 pm

there is like 40 people online and the rest are bots, cmon, loftar or jorb or their most trusted mod could spend an hour and ban all the bots currently online xD

They dont want to ruin the only non humans players.

Pretty sure they pay the bills. ¦]
fablewings

Postby simimi » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:22 pm

And when all bots will be ban your time in game wil be better, you will have more fun ?
I have never bot, but why this obsetion ?
You want to "win"? Make freinds, alliances, spys and steal some of those high qual seeds.
Now that wealth is no more a matter of pearl bots but just token what the point?
simimi

Postby NeoBasilisk » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:24 pm

simimi wrote:And when all bots will be ban your time in game wil be better, you will have more fun ?
You want to "win"? Make freinds, alliances, spys and steal some of those high qual seeds.
Now that wealth is no more a matter of pearl bots but just token what the point?

People supported by bots will have better stats and equipment than people not supported by bots. Incidentally, a lot of these people are also fond of killing every stranger they meet in the wild. Do you not see a problem here?
NeoBasilisk

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:02 pm

simimi wrote:And when all bots will be ban your time in game wil be better, you will have more fun ?

If you were working on construction site like real work, carrying shit, building shit and shit and getting 10$/h and your friend would just sit there on his ass and tell the boss that he was working and he would get 10$/h wouldnt u feel bad about it? It is like that in haven, but the friend is not just being lazy ass shit and not working - hes getting twice as much.

If someone is playing farmville and not going out of the village then sure - you dont care about bots, but when you start doing pvp and getting 1shot by some korean who botted his char to insane stats.. It will make you hate bots.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:42 pm

dageir wrote:Or the devs could introduce small mini games that pops up in uneven intervals that only human beings could solve.
Maybe add a random prize to solve it correctly. (Not a very big prize). The mini games could have a Haven theme ofc..

Let me count the games I have quit over this BS... 1, 2, 3... eh... I just quit them all.

If you want to do mini-games to nerf the botting, let me introduce you to a indie MMO called Puzzle Pirates. Not all the puzzles get botted, but several have very good to exceptional scripts for them, to the point that the scripts are as good as or better than the best players.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby dageir » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Well, as I have stated repeatedly. I will not pay for this game until some effort is done to combat botting.
I do realize that botting will not go away no matter the effort, but to say "its a feature" is another matter..

Nuking some known botters bases would go a long way in loosening my purse..
dageir

Postby pedorlee » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Yeah well, then the normal thing here would be:

-Automatize more the game, ie:
farm to animals food trough, a bot that farms and replenish the animal troughs
-More different farming bots.
-clay to bricks
-Terraforming ones(Also this could be solved by adding a faster way to do it)
-Eat all the stuff
I mean, classical ones.
Since fate its a thing and forage its not very worthy, this could help equalising the chances of people to get far and death less painfull.
This way classical boters and big factions wouldnt be so strong in comparission with everybody else, people could compete and more of them would stay or even pay for more hours/months because they would have a reason to fight for. If we add to this an upgrade to the current pvp system and ,as sayd by theexperts "gradient on the balance" more people would join the fights adding more "life" outside walls.
We still do need another reason different than pxp to leave walls though since forage sucks a lot.
pedorlee

Postby Jalpha » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:27 am

I have a great solution.

If the devs fix raiding then all the botters will die.

Thanks for your time.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby shadowchris » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:27 am

Jalpha wrote:I have a great solution.

If the devs fix raiding then all the botters will die.

Thanks for your time.

Yep best solution ever
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar