Re: Street Life ... :)

Postby Bowshot125 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:58 am

Nice alt account. ¦]
Bowshot125

Postby Dakutis » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:06 am

keylogger2 wrote:Meet the new owner ¦]

Amanda.jpg

So that's you raided my village! Now I can not even go outside, you changed a locks. Only one question - you live somewhere near me? I didn't find any active village from the time when I settled here. And only see 3 players within 3 months (one of them is Amanda and I don't see her only find her stuff).
Dakutis

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:32 am

@ Dakutis

I saw this yesterday just before I went to bed, tbh I wasn't sure how to respond ... obviously it is upsetting for me, you don't deserve it and it's a horrible end to the thread.
On the other hand it is the end of the world and a lot of the pvp players are out raiding everything in sight .....

Can you not just fit new locks? I'm not sure how it works tbh, it's never happened to me.

For what it's worth, I'm so sorry ... :cry:
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Eemerald » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:03 am

Dakutis wrote:
keylogger2 wrote:Meet the new owner ¦]

Amanda.jpg

So that's you raided my village! Now I can not even go outside, you changed a locks. Only one question - you live somewhere near me? I didn't find any active village from the time when I settled here. And only see 3 players within 3 months (one of them is Amanda and I don't see her only find her stuff).

if you're able to get to a charter stone, you're welcome to spend the few days left before world ends with us :)
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Dakutis » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:06 am

Amanda44 wrote:@ Dakutis

I saw this yesterday just before I went to bed, tbh I wasn't sure how to respond ... obviously it is upsetting for me, you don't deserve it and it's a horrible end to the thread.
On the other hand it is the end of the world and a lot of the pvp players are out raiding everything in sight .....

Can you not just fit new locks? I'm not sure how it works tbh, it's never happened to me.

For what it's worth, I'm so sorry ... :cry:

No problem Amanda, how you say it's the end of the world so I am not angry, if it was 2 weeks ago then I don't know what I do, maybe quit the game. What about locks, I left master keys in cupboard and they changed locks :?
Dakutis

Postby keylogger2 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:22 am

It was rather strange of a village.
Palisaded everything and a small bwall containing only 2 houses.

4 (or 5 ) pearls outside bwall
All master keys outside of bwall
Nice parchment keepsake outside of bwall.
Unguarded mine, which we could use if wouldn't have a palibasher.

Please consider storing everything valuable (especially the master keys) as safe as possible.
And also please consider protecting your whole base asap instead of building 5 lvl of mines, having those nice 125 q wax etc etc and only then thinking about the defence.
keylogger2

Postby Dakutis » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:46 am

keylogger2 wrote:It was rather strange of a village.
Palisaded everything and a small bwall containing only 2 houses.

4 (or 5 ) pearls outside bwall
All master keys outside of bwall
Nice parchment keepsake outside of bwall.
Unguarded mine, which we could use if wouldn't have a palibasher.

Please consider storing everything valuable (especially the master keys) as safe as possible.
And also please consider protecting your whole base asap instead of building 5 lvl of mines, having those nice 125 q wax etc etc and only then thinking about the defence.

You are right my defence was not very good. What about valuable things I always take in inventory when I logout, but when I read about World Reset I thought that it already does not matter.
Dakutis

Postby Amanda44 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:49 am

Dakutis wrote:
No problem Amanda, how you say it's the end of the world so I am not angry, if it was 2 weeks ago then I don't know what I do, maybe quit the game. What about locks, I left master keys in cupboard and they changed locks :?

Yes, I've been told that you need the master keys to change the lock. I was thinking maybe you might have the materials inside your base to build a ram or hopefully a charter stone and then you could just port to us for the remainder of the world as the lovely Em suggests.

I'd like to appeal to the raider and ask if they could at least unlock your gates, though not sure if that is a safe suggestion for you ... I'm hoping they will decide to do it anyway, just as it is the end of the world. :)

Eemerald wrote:
if you're able to get to a charter stone, you're welcome to spend the few days left before world ends with us :)

<3 ..... thanks Em x
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar