Less Them 100 Peoples?

General discussion and socializing.

Less Them 100 Peoples?

Postby renasmd » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Why there is less them 100 players online in this month? The old haven had at least 150 players... I wonder if this is related to the Pay to Play politics... Or the back of school, but even with that the old Haven had a better number of online players...

I love this game and I love what the Developers done, but, honestly, this is a fact, a free game with 150 players online gone Pay to Play and now only have less them 100 players... People only play this when their hours reset. You can see this in the Haven Population track.

There was no "safe distance" to go to Pay to Play mode, there was no sufficient players to hold on. If you got a 60.000 players pool maybe the idea of Pay to Play would be possible. But this is my opinion and i know that will not change anything... That's all.
FARMER FOREVER.
renasmd

Re: Less Them 100 Peoples?

Postby jorb » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:36 pm

You are aware that the world is ending?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Pupsi » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:37 pm

r u fucking idiot, no one play because wipe. Lets see what gonna happen in 2 dayz
w5 Hermit>Road Ville>Horde>RQ
w6 The Sparta
w7 Isla de la tortuga>A.D>CookieVille (not sure if it was w7 or w6)
w8 Amish Paradise
w9 Amish Paradise
w10 Amish Paradise > Maid Cafe (until april 2017)
w11 Funcy Huts
w12 :P
Pupsi

Postby wazawe » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Pupsi wrote:r u fucking idiot, no one play because wipe. Lets see what gonna happen in 2 dayz

server wont be up in 2 days you scum
wazawe

Postby renasmd » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:48 pm

OMG NO, I WAS NOT AWARE.
AND NOW I'M SO HAPPY, sorry about that, i will be able to play again!!!

:D
FARMER FOREVER.
renasmd

Postby Pupsi » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:07 pm

wazawe wrote:
Pupsi wrote:r u fucking idiot, no one play because wipe. Lets see what gonna happen in 2 dayz

server wont be up in 2 days you scum

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=46591&p=609687#p609687
Nooooooooooooooob :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
w5 Hermit>Road Ville>Horde>RQ
w6 The Sparta
w7 Isla de la tortuga>A.D>CookieVille (not sure if it was w7 or w6)
w8 Amish Paradise
w9 Amish Paradise
w10 Amish Paradise > Maid Cafe (until april 2017)
w11 Funcy Huts
w12 :P
Pupsi

Postby Ferinex » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:10 am

The impending world reset is definitely not the only reason. The population was already pathetically low before the announcement. I suspect some of the players will return to see the new world, but the novelty will wear off fast. Certainly faster than it did with the initial relaunch. This model isn't sustainable--what are you going to do, reset the world every time you are dissatisfied with the server population? The primary problem with Haven and Hearth has very little to do with the software or even commercialization model: the problem is infrastructure. It takes a buck to earn a buck. Without server software that is designed to distribute load across machines, Haven will continue to sputter and sleep. The lag and neglected user interface are defeating you. Of course, there are problems with the game model itself--the mechanics approximate the quality of a picked-through pantry. A dusty and neglected can of beats over here, some leftover half-eaten chips there, and something that looks like it was maybe supposed to be edible but somehow was set to the side and forgotten. There is always a lot of talk and apparent planning, yet nevertheless it seems the path is ever-shifting and directionless. Absolutely it's apparent you are hard at work, and taking the struggle firmly, but working hard is only as useful as that which is being worked on.
i guess they never miss huh
Ferinex

Postby Pickard » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:46 am

jorb wrote:You are aware that the world is ending?

To be honest, average count was less than 100 before end of world announce.
w15 Trust me bro w14 Arcanum w13 Arcanum w12 Action w11 Willowroot w10 Dis w9 Hive w8 Core w7 H.A.W.X/Progress w6 Dis/Disneyland w5 Peace/Late Project
Pickard

Return to The Inn of Brodgar