Patch Anticipation Station

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Its the first time in 3 years im hyped about something releated to haven

inb4 "sry guys need another week"
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby shubla » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Its the first time in 3 years im hyped about something releated to haven

Jorb stated me that they might stop giving us any ETA's of upcoming updates at all so they dont disappoint us by not staying in schelude.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:11 pm

shubla wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Its the first time in 3 years im hyped about something releated to haven

Jorb stated me that they might stop giving us any ETA's of upcoming updates at all so they dont disappoint us by not staying in schelude.

If that happens then the game will slowly start being like Legacy, without any updates for 2 weeks, then months, then years.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby anderako » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:the game will slowly start being like Legacy, without any updates for 2 weeks, then months, then years.

Time is a flat circle
anderako

Postby jorb » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:40 pm

We're not confident enough to upload what we have to the real server tonight, as it isn't quite finished in all details, but we are going to launch a test server with it, as it's probably at a point where input could be meaningful.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:41 pm

jorb wrote:We're not confident enough to upload what we have to the real server tonight, as it isn't quite finished in all details, but we are going to launch a test server with it, as it's probably at a point where input could be meaningful.

i hate you but i love you

Ozzy123

Postby Hasta » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:22 pm

jorb wrote:We're not confident enough to upload what we have to the real server tonight, as it isn't quite finished in all details, but we are going to launch a test server with it, as it's probably at a point where input could be meaningful.

Would like to hear more details on that. Is test server avaliable for public? Will there be a Tuesday Special thread in the Announcements section?
Hasta

Postby jorb » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Hasta wrote:Would like to hear more details on that. Is test server avaliable for public? Will there be a Tuesday Special thread in the Announcements section?

Yes on both.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Granger » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:30 pm

jorb wrote:we are going to launch a test server with it, as it's probably at a point where input could be meaningful.

Good plan. What time?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby shubla » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Granger wrote:
jorb wrote:we are going to launch a test server with it, as it's probably at a point where input could be meaningful.

Good plan. What time?

"we are aiming for next week"
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar