Patch Anticipation Station

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby jorb » Fri May 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Sorry for late info: No patch this week, as a cold has taken loftar out of commission. RL circumstances may also conspire to prevent next week's patch. Work quitely proceeds on bigger projects.

Will look to change the 2 min harvest timer on wonders a bit regardless.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
User avatar
jorb
 
Posts: 16875
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 am
Location: Here, there and everywhere.

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby Amanda44 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:01 pm

jorb wrote:Sorry for late info: No patch this week, as a cold has taken loftar out of commission. RL circumstances may also conspire to prevent next week's patch. Work quitely proceeds on bigger projects.

Aww, get well soon Loftar. :)

jorb wrote:Will look to change the 2 min harvest timer on wonders a bit regardless.

Brilliant! :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Avatar made by Jordan.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
User avatar
Amanda44
 
Posts: 6201
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby Uriel » Fri May 17, 2019 2:21 pm

jorb wrote:Sorry for late info: No patch this week, as a cold has taken loftar out of commission. RL circumstances may also conspire to prevent next week's patch. Work quitely proceeds on bigger projects.

Will look to change the 2 min harvest timer on wonders a bit regardless.

Thx for feedback mate :)
User avatar
Uriel
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby borka » Fri May 17, 2019 2:48 pm

I'm fine with that ... get well loftar :)
Avatar by SacreDoom
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
User avatar
borka
 
Posts: 9404
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm
Location: World of Sprucecap

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby DoctorZalost » Fri May 17, 2019 8:28 pm

>tfw 1/4, possibly even 1/2, the value of a gold subscription is missing from this month's purchase

I'm not gold subbed, I just feel bad for those who are.
jorb wrote:Haven devs best devs.
User avatar
DoctorZalost
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:53 pm
Location: In a jar on a shelf

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby shubla » Fri May 17, 2019 9:24 pm

DoctorZalost wrote:>tfw 1/4, possibly even 1/2, the value of a gold subscription is missing from this month's purchase

I'm not gold subbed, I just feel bad for those who are.

you buy gold subscription to support the game, not to get value from hats.
hats are just a nice bonus that you should be thankful to get any
Image
I got my own cool HnH custom client check it out.
Purus Pasta
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
User avatar
shubla
 
Posts: 9854
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am
Location: Finland

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby loskierek » Fri May 17, 2019 9:43 pm

shubla wrote:
DoctorZalost wrote:>tfw 1/4, possibly even 1/2, the value of a gold subscription is missing from this month's purchase

I'm not gold subbed, I just feel bad for those who are.

you buy gold subscription to support the game, not to get value from hats.
hats are just a nice bonus that you should be thankful to get any


hate to blow the bubble, but this - hats are a nice bonus but if u bought sub to get hats then gg xD.

On the other hand where the patch
loskierek
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby DoctorZalost » Fri May 17, 2019 11:42 pm

shubla wrote:
DoctorZalost wrote:>tfw 1/4, possibly even 1/2, the value of a gold subscription is missing from this month's purchase

I'm not gold subbed, I just feel bad for those who are.

you buy gold subscription to support the game, not to get value from hats.
hats are just a nice bonus that you should be thankful to get any


I *do* actually understand (and agree with) that and again, I don't actually have a gold subscription at the moment so I don't want to seem like I'm complaining because of some sense of false entitlement since I personally wouldn't have even gotten whatever would have been given to gold subscribers if there was a patch this week.

That said, to not acknowledge that there's a precedent that's been set for the expected "value" (for lack of a better word) of a gold sub over the past many months of weekly hat additions is, I think, being obtuse.
jorb wrote:Haven devs best devs.
User avatar
DoctorZalost
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:53 pm
Location: In a jar on a shelf

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby pawnchito » Sat May 18, 2019 1:47 am

Thanks for keeping us posted instead of holding out hope for something late in the weekend. Hope you feel better soon.
pawnchito
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:52 pm

Re: Patch Anticipation Station

Postby Vigilance » Sat May 18, 2019 4:16 am

can i have two hats next week
Image
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
User avatar
Vigilance
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: fog of irrelevancy

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests