Subtoken Giveaway [Winner Announced]

General discussion and socializing.

Subtoken Giveaway [Winner Announced]

Postby jordancoles » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:55 pm

Well today is the day that I know you've all been waiting for.
Today is the day that I complete my goal, and it is quite the accomplishment.

10,000 perfect posts in a row.

Haven has been an amazing ride for me. I've gotten to know the majority of this community over the years and I've made some great friends and allies ingame and in real life because of it. Seeing this game progress from world 5 up until what it is now has been a really cool experience, and I'm proud to have had so many of my suggestions implemented. Haven is in a really great place right now and I'm excited for what the future may hold for it.

To honor this special occasion I have decided that I would like to give back to you, the forum community (though my amazing posts should be good enough) in the form of 1 month of paid game time :!:

You could have dis

Starting from today (December 6th) until December 21st (3 game patches from now and right before Christmas) I would like for you to create something interesting relating to Haven. You could make a promotional video, do some pixel art, do some physical art, record yourself playing song ingame with any instrument, or you could even recreate my avatar if you felt the urge*.

You can either post your submission here or send it to me via PM. Burrinn showed interest in mailing me a painting and asked about a PO box. I do have an address that you can ship items to if you feel the need and I am willing to photograph anything that is sent and post it here once it arrives. Send me a personal message if you'd like to send something to me as a contest entry and I'll PM you back the address. Just be aware that shipping things can be slow over Christmas season so it might be a good idea to post your entry as a picture in the meantime.

I am interested to see what you guys can come up with and if this giveaway goes well I might consider doing themed sub token contests monthly.

*Let's try to keep submissions limited to creations made within the contest's time-frame. Linking old videos or images is no fun :idea:

Anyways,
Fishing update or riot

lol 10,000th post
Last edited by jordancoles on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: 10k Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Ysh » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:58 pm

Congratulations to you on your very special day!
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Burinn » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:01 am

I doubt you'll say yes, but if I paint your forum face on canvas will you give me a P.O. box to mail it to.

I've been meaning to get into oil painting and need somewhere to start.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby jordancoles » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:03 am

Burinn wrote:I doubt you'll say yes, but if I paint your forum face on canvas will you give me a P.O. box to mail it to.

I've been meaning to get into oil painting and need somewhere to start.

I might consider it!
Would need to talk it over with my fiancee

Would definitely be cool

Edit: I can likely set up a PO box fairly easily, but there is no telling when it will arrive. I would love to have people send me interesting things that I could post here but in the meantime, a photograph of your painting would be great
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby sabinati » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:21 am

nice postcount bro
sabinati

Postby jorb » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:22 am

Lookin' good, bro. Welcome to the top.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby jordancoles » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:23 am

I'm coming, Potjeh

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ricky » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:41 am

congrats JC. may your epeen grow ever longer.

Here's my contribution. I posted it in the haven fan art already, but lets get two birds stoned at once

inspired by this thread/amber client
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

Postby jordancoles » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:46 am

Ye lol saw it

Solid 7/10

I'd like to keep submitions limited to creations within the timeframe but I'll accept it :p

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby shadyg0d » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:16 am

ricky wrote:lets get two birds stoned at once

ricky wrote:

:lol: 8-)
shadyg0d

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar