Subtoken Giveaway [Winner Announced]

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:31 am

8-) ... Gratz Jordan ... tho I strongly dispute 10,000 perfect posts ... :D

<3

oops ... I forgot to say - nice idea with the comp and subtoken giveaway! :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Avatar made by Jordan.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
User avatar
Amanda44
 
Posts: 6244
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Re: 10k Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby jordancoles » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:49 am

Burinn wrote:I doubt you'll say yes, but if I paint your forum face on canvas will you give me a P.O. box to mail it to.

I've been meaning to get into oil painting and need somewhere to start.


Okay so turns out no PO box needed :)

If you want to send something you can send it directly to the post office here. PM me if you're interested in sending something and I'll link the address :)
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 12986
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: 10k Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby shadyg0d » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:15 am

jordancoles wrote:
Burinn wrote:I doubt you'll say yes, but if I paint your forum face on canvas will you give me a P.O. box to mail it to.

I've been meaning to get into oil painting and need somewhere to start.


Okay so turns out no PO box needed :)

If you want to send something you can send it directly to the post office here. PM me if you're interested in sending something and I'll link the address :)

Just post your real address pussy.. What's the worst that could happen?
shadyg0d
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:28 am

unblock me on skype so i can send mine 2 you
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby jordancoles » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:18 am

spawningmink wrote:unblock me on skype so i can send mine 2 you

Forums work just fine :)
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 12986
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:19 am

jordancoles wrote:
spawningmink wrote:unblock me on skype so i can send mine 2 you

Forums work just fine :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKR469lKjI&t=1s
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Shadow7168 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:50 pm

10 000 perfect posts...

What the hell, I'll submit something.

Dorf Theme
Potjeh wrote:They're using swords as throwing weapons now? Damn cheaters!

MagicManICT wrote:Most raiders aren't into choking another man's chicken. They can do some pretty gay shit, but that's usually the line.
User avatar
Shadow7168
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Amanda44 wrote:8-) ... Gratz Jordan ... tho I strongly dispute 10,000 perfect posts ... :D

<3

oops ... I forgot to say - nice idea with the comp and subtoken giveaway! :)

Flirting with someone else? Amanda are you cheating on me?
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:06 pm

^^ Lol, how many times have you cheated on me?! You went off on a date with Lolo a week or so ago! Not that it went well ... :P

And, I'm not flirting with Jordan, he and I go way back, I <3 him as a friend. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Avatar made by Jordan.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
User avatar
Amanda44
 
Posts: 6244
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Ysh » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Amanda44 wrote:And, I'm not flirting with Jordan, he and I go way back, I <3 him as a friend. :D

Do not limit yourself with idea. The world is your oyster.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
User avatar
Ysh
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Location: Chatting some friends on forum

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sMartins and 2 guests