Subtoken Giveaway [Winner Announced]

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Sollar » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:49 am

Today is my birthday, I got smashed and now I feel like the smartest person in the world and I also feel I deserve everything. So there is that. No need for the contest, just hand me the token. Thank you to all the participants. ...

edit - goddamit, my birthday ended 1:51 minutes ago ... ... carry on
User avatar
Sollar
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Burinn » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Sorry Colsie finals have been ruining my life, but it'll happen 8-)

All the paints I nabbed from a friend dried out :x
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
User avatar
Burinn
Under curfew
 
Posts: 2560
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:48 pm
Location: Internet Prison Plotting Her Escape

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby jordancoles » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Burinn wrote:Sorry Colsie finals have been ruining my life, but it'll happen 8-)

All the paints I nabbed from a friend dried out :x

Tragic :(

Maybe next time
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 12986
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby jordancoles » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Still accepting applications btw, the competition is pretty relaxed atm lol
It doesn't have to be something specific to the things I've listed; anything Haven-related will do
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 12986
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Ysh » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:19 pm

jordancoles wrote:Haven-related

How loose is definition?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
User avatar
Ysh
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Location: Chatting some friends on forum

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby jordancoles » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Ysh wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Haven-related

How loose is definition?

Haven-related
Image
Image


Not Haven-related
Image
Image
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 12986
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Ysh » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:28 pm

jordancoles wrote:
Ysh wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Haven-related

How loose is definition?

Haven-related
Image
Image


Not Haven-related
Image
Image

What about for people who are not do art? You have some not art example?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
User avatar
Ysh
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Location: Chatting some friends on forum

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Ysh » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:39 pm

Ysh wrote:
jordancoles wrote:
Ysh wrote:How loose is definition?

Haven-related
Image
Image


Not Haven-related
Image
Image

What about for people who are not do art? You have some not art example?

Also is limit 1 submission per customer?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
User avatar
Ysh
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 am
Location: Chatting some friends on forum

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby jordancoles » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:41 pm

You could submit a few things, and I'm not looking for art exactly

You can do ingame events, videos, shield/knarr art, building layouts, covers of haven songs, or make your own version of Haven medley

I don't really care what you do, but if it's something that makes the game look good then you'd get extra points from me
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
User avatar
jordancoles
 
Posts: 12986
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: Subtoken Giveaway [Ends Dec 21]

Postby Onep » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:50 pm

Figured, I'd link it here too from the SS thread:
Image


Also, I know I made it like a day before the contest, but whatevs:
Haven & Hearth an Introspective Review
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
User avatar
Onep
 
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:59 pm
Location: Walwus

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron