Re: The only world reset/wipe requests/discussion topic

Postby MarcusXDead » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:20 am

Just keep in mind that world reset is literally a payday. A lot of people will be returning in the game and buying premium. There's no point coming to the game atm, when it has such lousy online, filled with no-life players who grinded for the whole year, keeping in mind that a W11 is almost a year old and might have a reset soon. First several month after wipe have the most active gameplay, due to high online and a lot of activity.
Some players keep checking patch releases to be aware of changes waiting for the wipe to happen.
^The wall of text^
MarcusXDead

Postby vatas » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:32 pm

I came back and after nearly a half-a-year break (after playing intensively for the first two months after reset) and my experience has been almost overwhelmingly positive. Hedgehugs Realm Chat is quite active, got gifted some metal tools, now building up my infrastructure without thinking too much about how some other people have much higher qualities.

Also reportedly many no-lifers have quit since there isn't any PvP going on, supposedly event Meteor landing sites don't see much fighting anymore.

I don't have solid data but game may currently be actually populated by mid-tier players who breath more easily without the most hardcore players around to stalk them.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby MightySheep » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:48 pm

vatas wrote:Also reportedly many no-lifers have quit since there isn't any PvP going on, supposedly event Meteor landing sites don't see much fighting anymore.

I don't have solid data but game may currently be actually populated by mid-tier players who breath more easily without the most hardcore players around to stalk them.

hardly surprising all the pvpers have left and moot is silent when every patch sucks a little more life out of pvp in this game and nothing is ever added in favor of it
MightySheep

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:22 pm

vatas wrote:I came back and after nearly a half-a-year break (after playing intensively for the first two months after reset) and my experience has been almost overwhelmingly positive.

I have to agree. Started a new random character in the world (got dropped in Yggdrasil for what it's worth), and between ruins to explore and playing around with the new additions since I last played frequently, it's a positive experience. (Don't like the seasons as they sit, though... need fixed or removed until implemented effefctively.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby woundteries » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 pm

Please make winter the first season after the reset.
woundteries

Postby borka » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:31 am

In total there are 336 users online :: 7 registered, 2 hidden and 327 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

Looks like lotta ppl expected the unspeakable while the server was down :lol:
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby graouh » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:07 am

MagicManICT wrote:
vatas wrote:I came back and after nearly a half-a-year break (after playing intensively for the first two months after reset) and my experience has been almost overwhelmingly positive.

I have to agree. Started a new random character in the world (got dropped in Yggdrasil for what it's worth), and between ruins to explore and playing around with the new additions since I last played frequently, it's a positive experience. (Don't like the seasons as they sit, though... need fixed or removed until implemented effefctively.)

Big ships, tons of animals, easier micro-management (area farming - mining / stockpiles / ...), 3d, shit I don't even know there are so much new things.
About seasons, I have no advice yet.

Anyway first time here since w7. But oh my, is this work amazing, I love what they did, I'll keep my monthly subscription for next world, since this one seems to be getting to an end, but do I love the game advancement !

Next step for me is preparing for the dungeons ! :o
graouh

Postby Tarnum » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:34 am

W 11 too old, its not mid world, its so late world, all game content (all dungeons, trolls, -9 mine hole mining, battles for metheorites, traiding resourses to increase kingdom buffs and all simple content to) was achived when highest quality of weapon was around 240q, and game become like mid world, few mounths later people stop even fight for metheorite, all have cupboards of guano and no one realm need it, people still grind quality of fields / animals / metals, still rising stats, but its more like habit. And now, after more mounths we still grind to grind, rising quality more and more, keep rise stats to be stronger then outhers in world where have no pvp and all pve content achived half of year ago. Markets also gives chance to new players achive all content after mounth of playing without this hard grind. Reason why people even questing in game simple - 1) to grind kingdoms autority because without it online in world not enough to support buffs whot was have before 2) to grind water wells quality. Feasting at table after last updates give us chance to grind stats much faster, but for what? must people was stop to play long time ago and waiting world 12, we still play, but be happy to see new world
W3 LS of Boar Bay
W4 LS of Herbalist
W5 LS of Axes village
W6 LS of Abode of Hermit
W7 LS of Tarnum's Hermitage
W8 Hermit
W9 Emerald City, Ni Knights
W10 King of Silver Soul
W11 AD, LS of Ocean Store
Tarnum

Postby KeTo » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:38 pm

Our team ready for a wipe hype!
KeTo

Postby Zajmer » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:09 pm

developer policy on resetting the world should be clear. Because of this lack of information, everything is chaotic and people are getting impatient. personally I tried to come back to the game, but concluding by the moods, the state of the world and its age. I'm worried that it would be removed soon.
Zajmer

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.