Re: The only world reset/wipe requests/discussion topic

Postby Fierce_Deity » Thu May 02, 2019 2:32 pm

shubla wrote:remove water w12
add desert biome

Could be interesting tbh. Obviously its a troll suggestion, but I could see a world with normal vast deserts separating continents rather than the oceans. Lots to toy with there, I don't think it'd be bad, just different.
Fierce_Deity

Postby boreial » Fri May 03, 2019 1:32 am

Get rid of Covered Wagons (not an era appropriate invention), Make "ravenous" Hunger a wound (die from hunger jacktards),add termites (so they can eat palisades), make localized resources migrate or everyone will quit ( YES sarcasm FULLY intended!)
boreial

Postby Рапси » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:29 pm

return the old graphics and 2D mode
miss you w3
Рапси

Postby jock » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Fierce_Deity wrote:
shubla wrote:remove water w12
add desert biome

Could be interesting tbh. Obviously its a troll suggestion, but I could see a world with normal vast deserts separating continents rather than the oceans. Lots to toy with there, I don't think it'd be bad, just different.

Can we have a sphericle world with diverse continents?
jock

Postby azrid » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:26 pm

Рапси wrote:return the old graphics and 2D mode
miss you w3

just go play legacy who is stopping you
azrid

Postby Colin500 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:40 pm

azrid wrote:
miss you w3

15$

Colin500

Postby azrid » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Colin500 wrote:
azrid wrote:
miss you w3

15$

sell some tokens or support the idea of making a verify token
azrid

Postby Colin500 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:26 pm

azrid wrote:sell some tokens or support the idea of making a verify token

Seriously you're encouraging RWT? xD

I LiKe TOkeNS CAusE i CAn tRAdE thHEm fOR rEAl MoNEy.
Colin500

Postby Kamil457 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:45 pm

I post it now so maybe it will safe the game. Players count is around 180 from 1200 start base and no one want reset. I think is game mechanics change fault. Game is not enjoyable now.
New world with easier travel, old food system, not stunning game mechanic sessions(future patches to) and Trade Center in center of the world on the island with perm protection. You can teleport here from a teleport without stone knowing and without travel punishment.

In the Trade Center you can trade by "bandy", exchange liftable items and you can buy permanent(will be not lost after world reset) permission (4$ real dollars to devs) for 2x barter stands. I think it will bring back so much (old and new) players for long long time, money for devs and everyone will be so happy.

I know devs are working around current PvP system but it will not safe the game.

P.S. Trade Center is needed because "Tuz" is not a robot. He had huge impact in the last World, yea World not only place where he create CF.
Kamil457

Postby vatas » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Kamil457 wrote:I post it now so maybe it will safe the game. Players count is around 180 from 1200 start base and no one want reset. I think is game mechanics change fault. Game is not enjoyable now.
New world with easier travel, old food system, not stunning game mechanic sessions(future patches to) and Trade Center in center of the world on the island with perm protection. You can teleport here from a teleport without stone knowing and without travel punishment.

In the Trade Center you can trade by "bandy", exchange liftable items and you can buy permanent(will be not lost after world reset) permission (4$ real dollars to devs) for 2x barter stands. I think it will bring back so much (old and new) players for long long time, money for devs and everyone will be so happy.

I know devs are working around current PvP system but it will not safe the game.

P.S. Trade Center is needed because "Tuz" is not a robot. He had huge impact in the last World, yea World not only place where he create CF.

I wouldn't actually dismiss that suggestion outright, Providence in Salem wasn't bad AFAIK but then you will effectively kill all other marketplaces because it's faster and safer to go there than risk any player-run trading post.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.