Re: Who left the game but hopelessly look forum for world re

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:54 pm

spawningmink wrote:game got wayyyyyy too carebear for me and a lot of players

Lmao what are you talking about? You weren't even RESEMBLING any relevance or playing at all before it started being "carebear". After the artful evasion nerf, it was impossible to survive ganks, yet you and your shitty group STILL did nothing. Come on, dude, you and I both know your "hurr durr le GAEm is KAREBAER s oI DONT PLAY Xd" is an excuse for being total shit. Now that the game is nice and carebear maybe you won't be so afraid to try to do something, kill some sprucecaps, eh? they can't kill you anymore!
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Wed May 03, 2017 9:03 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:game got wayyyyyy too carebear for me and a lot of players

Lmao what are you talking about? You weren't even RESEMBLING any relevance or playing at all before it started being "carebear". After the artful evasion nerf, it was impossible to survive ganks, yet you and your shitty group STILL did nothing. Come on, dude, you and I both know your "hurr durr le GAEm is KAREBAER s oI DONT PLAY Xd" is an excuse for being total shit. Now that the game is nice and carebear maybe you won't be so afraid to try to do something, kill some sprucecaps, eh? they can't kill you anymore!

I knew you wouldnt be able to resist commenting on what I say buttt..........I was talking about the stead adding of shit, first it was red handed and outlaw, then it was visitor and then nidbanes and then the removal of perma death. This world AD wasnt anything because our town was full of 30 noname shitters who did shit all except about complain about me being there while i was doing my own thing in my plot. Last world we were extremely active and fighting (and killing) DIS and odditown daily. Davis quit 1 week in and although AD did get some kills this world we didnt post them on the fourms due to DIS and Oddi have insane hate boners and would have called in sick from work for like a week to destroy the main base. just because we didnt take part in the 100 man fights or actively go search for DIS this world doesnt mean we didnt do anything! stop acting like youre top shit because this game was good because when you killed someone who spent a year to make the char it was all gone, now if i got ganked i would sit there and taunt them and they killed me then respawn at hearthfire and make some new gear. c u in farmville bro because thats what this game is becoming
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:09 pm

spawningmink wrote:when you killed someone who spent a year to make the char it was all gone, now if i got ganked i would sit there and taunt them and they killed me then respawn at hearthfire and make some new gear

"it was all gone" was bullshit, because it's not fun for the losing side, makes them quit or discourages them from fighting at all.

"i would sit there and taunt them" no you wouldn't, the wounds are crippling as fuck and if you had any gear to begin with, losing it would be pretty crippling as well.

The current situation of the game is pretty good - people get a HUGE (months) timeout from combat when they get rekt because of the insane wounds, lose their gear, but don't get a setback in progress which used to discourage people from contiuing to play and killed the game every single world.

If you still think "m-muh permadeth wuz HARdcore !!" then I don't know what to say
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Wed May 03, 2017 9:14 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:when you killed someone who spent a year to make the char it was all gone, now if i got ganked i would sit there and taunt them and they killed me then respawn at hearthfire and make some new gear

"it was all gone" was bullshit, because it's not fun for the losing side, makes them quit or discourages them from fighting at all.

"i would sit there and taunt them" no you wouldn't, the wounds are crippling as fuck and if you had any gear to begin with, losing it would be pretty crippling as well.

The current situation of the game is pretty good - people get a HUGE (months) timeout from combat when they get rekt because of the insane wounds, lose their gear, but don't get a setback in progress which used to discourage people from contiuing to play and killed the game every single world.

If you still think "m-muh permadeth wuz HARdcore !!" then I don't know what to say

my char has top ql gear and theres more than enough shit to make tons more, wounds can be healed with all the new medical shit and strange roots we have. and admit it, that was the fun part of the game! killing some fag from the other faction so they would loose everything they worked for
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Sevenless » Wed May 03, 2017 10:33 pm

spawningmink wrote:and admit it, that was the fun part of the game! killing some fag from the other faction so they would loose everything they worked for

Most of the playerbase don't feel this way, but it's the truth behind a lot of the pvp community we have I feel. Nothing about that sentence means it should be that way though. Especially not when the majority of the population play the game for very different reasons.

I agree though that moving away from permadeath, we need to place more effort/importance on gear creation. Especially if we get additional pvp content that encourages more frequent fights.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

spawningmink wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:

my char has top ql gear and theres more than enough shit to make tons more, wounds can be healed with all the new medical shit and strange roots we have. and admit it, that was the fun part of the game! killing some fag from the other faction so they would loose everything they worked for

I don't agree that removing other people's work is the fun part of the game, otherwise I would just be randomly killing noobs like you or Dis do.

Unfortunately most people think so, but hey, if they quit, good riddance I think.

Also I really doubt you have top Q gear lol, or even anything close to
NOOBY93

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed May 03, 2017 10:51 pm

spawningmink wrote: Last world we were extremely active and fighting (and killing) DIS and odditown daily.

lel u guys played a bit at the start and we slaughterd u guys and then u disappeared from the game for like half a year and came back when every1 quit and we fought u once 3v4 and killed 2 of u and u killed 2 of us SMH NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE!! and then u killed some dogs in ganks at the end of the world

also i dont believe ur village is bitching at u being there for no reason!! theres no way everyone in the game doesnt like u for no reason at all hehehe
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Wed May 03, 2017 11:16 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
spawningmink wrote: Last world we were extremely active and fighting (and killing) DIS and odditown daily.

also i dont believe ur village is bitching at u being there for no reason!! theres no way everyone in the game doesnt like u for no reason at all hehehe

youd be surprised

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby spawningmink » Wed May 03, 2017 11:19 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:Also I really doubt you have top Q gear lol, or even anything close to

may not be best ql but definitely have have means to get it, b12 is like 3 months old and ranger boots are from week 1 of the world

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:35 pm

o fuck man i retract my statement, that IS top Q gear, holy shit, how'd you get it? steal it from Dis, the top Q village in the game???
NOOBY93

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.