Re: Who left the game but hopelessly look forum for world re

Postby shadowchris » Thu May 04, 2017 1:08 am

A world reset right now is pointless until the devs makes the game more appealing late game. Even if the game in its current form is dead.
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:09 am

shadowchris wrote:A world reset right now is pointless until the devs makes the game more appealing late game. Even if the game in its current form is dead.

tbh they shouldn't let the game linger for too long without a reset. If everyone quits nobody will even return if a new world comes.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby pheonix » Thu May 04, 2017 1:23 am

spawningmink wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:game got wayyyyyy too carebear for me and a lot of players

Lmao what are you talking about? You weren't even RESEMBLING any relevance or playing at all before it started being "carebear". After the artful evasion nerf, it was impossible to survive ganks, yet you and your shitty group STILL did nothing. Come on, dude, you and I both know your "hurr durr le GAEm is KAREBAER s oI DONT PLAY Xd" is an excuse for being total shit. Now that the game is nice and carebear maybe you won't be so afraid to try to do something, kill some sprucecaps, eh? they can't kill you anymore!

I knew you wouldnt be able to resist commenting on what I say buttt..........I was talking about the stead adding of shit, first it was red handed and outlaw, then it was visitor and then nidbanes and then the removal of perma death. This world AD wasnt anything because our town was full of 30 noname shitters who did shit all except about complain about me being there while i was doing my own thing in my plot. Last world we were extremely active and fighting (and killing) DIS and odditown daily. Davis quit 1 week in and although AD did get some kills this world we didnt post them on the fourms due to DIS and Oddi have insane hate boners and would have called in sick from work for like a week to destroy the main base. just because we didnt take part in the 100 man fights or actively go search for DIS this world doesnt mean we didnt do anything! stop acting like youre top shit because this game was good because when you killed someone who spent a year to make the char it was all gone, now if i got ganked i would sit there and taunt them and they killed me then respawn at hearthfire and make some new gear. c u in farmville bro because thats what this game is becoming

You have a serious problem with delusions of grandeur, People hate you because you expect them to drop everything to pat your ego while you do fuck all to help then insult everyone working away.

OT i dont get why people beg for a reset all the time we're at the stage where the world borders need to be expanded and the devs need to implement more stuff still, you dont do resets unless major reworks occur, not because a few people got bored (its been 4 months ffs).
pheonix

Postby shadowchris » Thu May 04, 2017 1:27 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
shadowchris wrote:A world reset right now is pointless until the devs makes the game more appealing late game. Even if the game in its current form is dead.

tbh they shouldn't let the game linger for too long without a reset. If everyone quits nobody will even return if a new world comes.

But isn't it safe to say that will happen regardless? If the game keeps getting reset and all they're doing is applying bandaids, people will just run out of patience
W8 HLTU W9 Tartarus,Alfheimer,Niflheim W10 RiP, Dis
shadowchris

Postby infectedking » Thu May 04, 2017 4:04 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:killing some fag from the other faction so they would loose everything they worked for

I don't agree that removing other people's work is the fun part of the game, otherwise I would just be randomly killing noobs like you or Dis do.

I hate take take frost's side on this but uh... He wasn't talking about killing noobs, but people from the enemy faction from him.
I've heard multiple accounts of people really enjoying it/hating it when they die, But that was also semi-part of the fun of it I believe. Back in Legacy Old days where if you die and enemy gets your body you'd get 75% of stats back as a fighter due to Tradition also extra with Einher, I died fullchange around 3 times during w7 and was still able to catch up and compete in faction wise PVP and even became 1 of the highest stated people in the world as well. But that was because once you were a fighter you went full tradition so your Learning Ability Percentage was stunted/When you're rebuilding it was boosted, Which did promote combat even till the end of the world (Before Jorb/loftar killed w7 by announcing Hafen).
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Jalpha » Thu May 04, 2017 12:18 pm

mink ruined AD confirmed.

Grow up kid.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Sevenless » Thu May 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Unfortunately the tradition slider made death penalty the most severe for people who didn't want to participate in pvp at all. It made the death game extremely unfun as a crafter, and we do have a lot of those in the population who support the game and the community.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Dallane » Thu May 04, 2017 9:55 pm

spawningmink wrote:This world AD wasnt anything because our town was full of 30 noname shitters who did shit all except about complain about me being there while i was doing my own thing in my plot. Last world we were extremely active and fighting (and killing) DIS and odditown daily. Davis quit 1 week in and although AD did get some kills this world we didnt post them on the fourms due to DIS and Oddi have insane hate boners and would have called in sick from work for like a week to destroy the main base. just because we didnt take part in the 100 man fights or actively go search for DIS this world doesnt mean we didnt do anything! stop acting like youre top shit because this game was good because when you killed someone who spent a year to make the char it was all gone, now if i got ganked i would sit there and taunt them and they killed me then respawn at hearthfire and make some new gear. c u in farmville bro because thats what this game is becoming

Those 30 no name shitters carried you this entire world. "Your plot" was created, ran and maintained by 4 other people. Everything you have was given to you by muldor or blood since he was tired of you begging him nonstop for a b12 and armor. You ran to oddi and leaked our location and spread sheet which is why they showed up to put us in their kingdom. Funny you magically were not online when we were bashing shit. That didn't stop you from telling our main miner at the time he was worthless for not getting a kingdom up even tho you have access to mulor's miner that you could of used to help. They really don't have a massive hate boner for us. From what I can tell you are hated universally by everyone in this community which is a major reason why everyone cut ties. You contributed zero to the town and took everything that wasn't on a pclaim which you didn't have access to. You are the reason the mine now has to be claimed 100%, the farms and trees have to be claimed and if anyone put something in the town center with value i'm sure that would also be taken by you. You aren't even allowed back in the main town. Your crafter is only alive atm because someone is playing it to maintain the plot you share. The only reason you log on your crafter is to steal the cheese other people made. The reason you moved your fighter other than me saying I'm going to kill it was because you thought you could use their curio and food for free which I can screen shot if I dig through skype long enough. Speaking of skype you aren't in any AD chats and after my tantrum to get you removed I received thanks from a majority of the people in there who don't want anything to do with you. You are only tolerated because mulor has some sort of boner for you which from what has been said you are a meat shield and he made the mistake of sharing account info with you.

The only people who give a fuck AD isn't roaming around ganking is you and people who bait you into looking like a fucking retard on here as usual. Want to know why we didn't roam around looking for dis? Because we had a autistic cuck who no one can stand to be around. Why would anyone want to fight with a dude who got rolled by Kaios.

1st message I see in chat when I woke up.

Don't blame other people for your retarded delusions.
Dallane

Postby Kaios » Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 pm

Dallane wrote:Why would anyone want to fight with a dude who got rolled by Kaios.

of all the things you listed about him that would be the last reason I'd think, also I'm da best stfu
Kaios

Postby Sevenless » Thu May 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Kaios wrote:
Dallane wrote:Why would anyone want to fight with a dude who got rolled by Kaios.

of all the things you listed about him that would be the last reason I'd think, also I'm da best stfu

Poor Kaios
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.