Re: The only world reset/wipe requests/discussion topic

Postby AriZona » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:15 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
vatas wrote:I'm starting to lean towards some sort of system where you upgrade your Village Claim to increase the cap that your crops can reach (if we can't get rid of crop caps altogether.)

Kind of like crop circles?

All artificial limits impeding players' progress lead to frustration and eventually quitting. Game should work on the basis of intensives, and not punishment that you have decided to play this game. Crop caps should go away.
AriZona

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:26 pm

I'd suggest taking that discussion to C&I. I believe there's a recent thread there with complaints about it, and I know there are several about character and game progression, which is what crop caps are trying to combat. It's just going to get lost here in this thread.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Exerosp » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:47 am

Jorbtar needs to announce if we're getting a new world soon because these nightmares are getting out of hand.
Exerosp

Postby shubla » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:36 pm

Exerosp wrote:Jorbtar needs to announce if we're getting a new world soon because these nightmares are getting out of hand.

Not until march.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:40 pm

shubla wrote:
Exerosp wrote:Jorbtar needs to announce if we're getting a new world soon because these nightmares are getting out of hand.

Not until march.

yes, we must take to the streets and march in protest
Zentetsuken

Postby Clemence » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:10 pm

i'm sure the devs would like to see how fare this "nightmares" could go.
Clemence

Postby kabuto202 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:42 pm

AriZona wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:
vatas wrote:I'm starting to lean towards some sort of system where you upgrade your Village Claim to increase the cap that your crops can reach (if we can't get rid of crop caps altogether.)

Kind of like crop circles?

All artificial limits impeding players' progress lead to frustration and eventually quitting. Game should work on the basis of intensives, and not punishment that you have decided to play this game. Crop caps should go away.

Every time I quit was because of other players, never because of some rando game mechanic change.

It's always weird in these discussions of how "X will make people quit" is almost always spouted by someone who is still playing the game rather than the people who have stopped :roll:
kabuto202

Postby Thatguyintheback100 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 pm

It's always weird in these discussions of how "X will make people quit" is almost always spouted by someone who is still playing the game rather than the people who have stopped :roll:[/quote]

I usually stop when i run out of new content, like when you get to just spiraling q or digging to like floor 4 or 5 of the mines. That being said I did stop earlier this time because i lived right next to Brodgar and BB so there was a lot of raiding and nastiness coming through my neck of the woods

PS: cant figure out the quoting thing sorry
Thatguyintheback100

Postby Robertzon » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:08 pm

wipe it jorbtar
Robertzon

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:21 pm

Zentetsuken

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.