Forum Game: Guess the Big Thing

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Forum Game: Guess the Big Thing

Postby MrPunchers » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:36 pm

Oh, I don't play this world. Send the gift box to someone else. Send it to my dude Romovs.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Granger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:52 pm

MrPunchers wrote:Oh, I don't play this world. Send the gift box to someone else. Send it to my dude Romovs.

OK.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby blank » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:20 am

Granger wrote:Here are the results of this little game to pass the time.

The valid contestants in order of appearance

[list]

[*]blank: While right on the dungeon part not the first to mention it, also no new NPC

the king beaver isnt new?? idk about you but i havent seen a huge beaver before this patch came out...
blank

Postby Granger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:18 am

blank wrote:
Granger wrote:Here are the results of this little game to pass the time.

The valid contestants in order of appearance

[list]

[*]blank: While right on the dungeon part not the first to mention it, also no new NPC

the king beaver isnt new?? idk about you but i havent seen a huge beaver before this patch came out...

NPC in video games are defined by not being hostile toward players (at least not by default - only when you provoke them, if at all), the king beaver is a MOB.
That's why I put a link there.
Granger

Postby iamahh » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:37 pm

is this happening today? :)
iamahh

Postby Granger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:29 pm

iamahh wrote:is this happening today? :)

Prize has been delivered. Thanks for playing.
Granger

Postby iamahh » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:31 pm

ty ty :D
iamahh

Postby ItsFunToLose » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:49 am

Justinpo wrote:Inkweed and rust root can be found with about 50 combined perception-exploration points, but bloodstem requires a little morebackrooms Only grazing land contains inkweed; forests do not contain it.

autism can be diagnosed by replying to a thread from 2017, a full five years later.

Are bots sentient now?

Have corporations fully harnessed the power of machine learning to sway online sentiment with swarms of bots masquerading as human beings? Are we too late to save humanity? Is it over?

This user joined 2 days ago, posted 3 things, all of them read like something a robot wrote. I am seriously concerned for the fate of online interactions. Think how easy it will be to flood the internet with quadrillions of bots. When would you realize it?

Do you fail the reverse-turing test for every bot you accidentally help pass their own turing test in error by continuing to interact with them as if they are a genuine human being?
I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose

Postby Sephiron » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:09 am

ItsFunToLose wrote:
Justinpo wrote:Inkweed and rust root can be found with about 50 combined perception-exploration points, but bloodstem requires a little morebackrooms Only grazing land contains inkweed; forests do not contain it.

autism can be diagnosed by replying to a thread from 2017, a full five years later.

Are bots sentient now?

Have corporations fully harnessed the power of machine learning to sway online sentiment with swarms of bots masquerading as human beings? Are we too late to save humanity? Is it over?

This user joined 2 days ago, posted 3 things, all of them read like something a robot wrote. I am seriously concerned for the fate of online interactions. Think how easy it will be to flood the internet with quadrillions of bots. When would you realize it?

Do you fail the reverse-turing test for every bot you accidentally help pass their own turing test in error by continuing to interact with them as if they are a genuine human being?

dude if you quote him you can see the bullshit link he's trying to post, but for some reason it doesn't show up actually. and the weirdest part about it is that this guy's posts make a little bit of sense within the context of the thread/game.
Sephiron

Postby Granger » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:50 am

Nice, seems that bots can do good things after all.

Whoever it was that made that thing, though I hope that he'll burn in hell for building a SPAM-bot: thanks for bringing back a glimpse of the past.
Granger

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar