Haven papercraft and 3D print

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Haven papercraft and 3D print

Postby Flyrella » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:24 am

jorb wrote:That is pretty damn badass, Flyrella. Love it. Both the paper and the plastic.

Thank you :)
Flyrella

Postby DPblH » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Flyrella wrote:and I can't find b12 source unfortunately

I didn't tested due at work, but this is probably what are you looking for.

iamahh wrote:some models I can't find, the Mill Tower and others

Windmill can be found here, I think.
Give a man a game engine and he delivers a game. Teach a man how to make a game engine and he never delivers anything.
DPblH

Postby DPblH » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Flyrella wrote:
iamahh wrote:some models I can't find, the Mill Tower and others

yea, I know. And the great hall and B12 :(
idk how to solve that, I really would like to see the GH printed

Dreams come true.

If you are using my tool you can easily load remote resources, for example: 'gfx/terobjs/arch/greathall.res'. Once you typed this, program will remember that path and will suggest it to you next time.
Also, AFAIK there is an option in Amber client to show resource name (Shift+I or smth like this).
Give a man a game engine and he delivers a game. Teach a man how to make a game engine and he never delivers anything.
DPblH

Postby DPblH » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Requesting this squirrel as huge plastic model!
DPblH

Postby Flyrella » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:31 am

DPblH wrote:Dreams come true.

If you are using my tool you can easily load remote resources, for example: 'gfx/terobjs/arch/greathall.res'. Once you typed this, program will remember that path and will suggest it to you next time.
Also, AFAIK there is an option in Amber client to show resource name (Shift+I or smth like this).

DPblH wrote:I didn't tested due at work, but this is probably what are you looking for.

Windmill can be found here, I think.

wow nice! Thank you very much!
Idk if I use your tool, it is called HafenResTool. Also, if I use the path 'gfx/terobjs/arch/greathall.res' when loading remote resources, it doesn't load %)

DPblH wrote:Requesting this squirrel as huge plastic model!

I don't have a 3d printer so can't print unfortunately. But if you want, I can give you a pdf to print and make a papercraft of 30 cm squirrel xD
Pls pm if you want it, I am not allowed to upload pdf publicly :?
Flyrella

Postby spawningmink » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:52 am

Flyrella wrote:
spawningmink wrote:can you make a dhelm? or b12? that would be cool

yea! I made a scheme of a Dhelm which should roughly fit the real person
and I can't find b12 source unfortunately
ADDED: I did a mistake and the Dhelm will be rather small if done by that scheme. Would fit a child or a person with a small head. Diameter of the inner part of the helmet is 15 cm only. Sorry about that.

can you make the papercraft yourself? I am REALLLLLLLLLLY lazy
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby DPblH » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:23 am

Flyrella wrote:Idk if I use your tool, it is called HafenResTool. Also, if I use the path 'gfx/terobjs/arch/greathall.res' when loading remote resources, it doesn't load %)

Yes, its called HafenResTool, and i lied a bit, dont use ".res" in remote names, just "gfx/terobjs/arch/greathall", and it will work as intended.

Flyrella wrote:I don't have a 3d printer so can't print unfortunately. But if you want, I can give you a pdf to print and make a papercraft of 30 cm squirrel xD
Pls pm if you want it, I am not allowed to upload pdf publicly :?

No, thx, that was a joke ;)
DPblH

Postby Flyrella » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:53 pm

spawningmink wrote:can you make the papercraft yourself? I am REALLLLLLLLLLY lazy

Yea, I can and Ill make it. I am just not sure now if I should finish that smaller dhelm (as a decoration) or re-make a scheme so it fits my head properly
Flyrella

Postby Dakkan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:57 am

Dakkan

Postby Flyrella » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:01 pm

okay, here is something new xD
I modelled and 3d printed a sprucecap cookie cutter.
Image ImageImage

Note that I didn't use a proper cookie dough, I just tested with a mixture of flour and water just to see if it cuts. And I didnt bake it but fried (yes I am a bad cook)
The model is not perfect and the branches on the hat are pehaps too narrow. Feel free to download/modify and print if you want.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565859374556381185/633397836977012746/sprucecap.stl
Flyrella

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar