Postby Ants » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:52 am

my alt has a pretty cape now
altcappp.png
altcappp.png (255.67 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Re: Screenshots of World 11

Postby Ants » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:25 am

my horse is wearing eyeshadow and an ankle bracelet.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby SumFaggotPlayTester » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:49 am

I get the feeling they didn't know they could destroy their hearth and respawn elsewhere.
loftar wrote:On the other hand, there's also a case to be made that we're all faggots down here and all deserve to be treated as such and that we all just revel in that anyway.

Quit letting companies make free shekels off of you; install UBlock today. Or better yet kick Google in the balls and install AdNauseam.
SumFaggotPlayTester

Postby vatas » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:36 am

I hope new player spawn checks for islands that small. Freshly spawned Hearthling is too weak to bash a Hearthfire. Also you could just try make a new character. If you meant their old HF was destroyed and they spawned there (you seem to get a new HF when wilderness spawning these days, don't know when this was changed) then yes it would've been important to know that if they have enough STR and/or tools they could've broken it and respawned somewhere else.

There is also a possibility that someone built it there intentionally, but I'm not sure if there's a reason for it. Maybe bank alt filled with tarsticks to make impromptu pit-stop island?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby SumFaggotPlayTester » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:01 am

I think we can think of something more funny & dramatic. Some sprucecap getting tricked into building a new hearth fire on that tiny island then left there. All so a player in a snek can film the H&H version of Cast Away. Minus Tom Hanks voice dubbing, as Jorb dubbing screams & grunts is superior.
loftar wrote:On the other hand, there's also a case to be made that we're all faggots down here and all deserve to be treated as such and that we all just revel in that anyway.

Quit letting companies make free shekels off of you; install UBlock today. Or better yet kick Google in the balls and install AdNauseam.
SumFaggotPlayTester

Postby SovietUnion » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 am

SumFaggotPlayTester wrote:I think we can think of something more funny & dramatic. Some sprucecap getting tricked into building a new hearth fire on that tiny island then left there. All so a player in a snek can film the H&H version of Cast Away. Minus Tom Hanks voice dubbing, as Jorb dubbing screams & grunts is superior.

It's sad that in this time and age, you need to link to IMDB so that people know what movie Cast Away is
Notable characters: Cpt. Danko, Kng. Danko

LS of MorningWood (as of W7)
North Star market owner (W11)
King of North Star Kingdom & Market (W12)
LS of MorningWood (W13), quit early cause reasons
Open village of North Star (W14)

"Not really. But meh.. who needs proper communication anyways"
SovietUnion

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:43 am

Dead meme references nearly 20 year old movie... probably a good idea to point the kids where it belongs... More "showing your age" than sad. :lol:
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby SumFaggotPlayTester » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:06 am

And just think if Tom Hanks sank more discovery LP into boat making & mining he could have sailed away in a Knarr. But no. He invested in painting and made Wilson instead. What a sprucecap. :D

When is Jorb & Loftar going to get FedEx to remake Cast away Swedish Fantasy edition? If not FedEx then get UPS to do it. They can cast it in Finland if Sweden is to costly. Will be disappointed if the main character is not investing into UA to fist fight bears though.

SumFaggotPlayTester

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar