Screenshots of World 11

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Screenshots of World 11

Postby HarryDresden » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:47 pm

Schattengaenger wrote:Last thing to do this world has to be posting pictures of where I lived (since there are so many I wanted to use the spoiler function but I may have done something wrong ...)

Lovely place dude, thanks for sharing. I especially like the bar, it's a cute idea.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:07 pm

For future reference: Spoiler is useful for blacking out sections of text only. Mouse over it to see it. Use the "Hide" tags to collapse all contents within.

Nice base.

Had found a few fairly good sized caverns in my mining this world. Had a section on L2 under the mountains on the west continent that I still never fully explored. This is an early shot I took of it. I found two more caverns about the size of the one in the image, and one more at about twice the size. There were still plenty more areas I could have dug to, but it was just getting too branched out from my starting place.

Also, kind of wished there were more spirit stones in the caves, but in ways I'm glad there isn't. That's a lot of digging to get to those quest turn-ins.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby fallout » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:24 am

MagicManICT wrote:fairly good sized caverns.

For anyone interested in more cave formations, here's all cave levels under Pruoheimr (25,150)
fallout

Postby Robertzon » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:51 am

My caves at 96,48
half of these caves couldn't be mined because I built too close to the ocean

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Level 5 was too hard to mine until the end of the world

Level 6
Robertzon