Anime Thread Postings Missing, Possible Time Slip?

General discussion and socializing.

Anime Thread Postings Missing, Possible Time Slip?

Postby Ysh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Hello friends,

I do not plan to make new thread so soon now, but some urgent matters have arisen here. I will try and keep it brief and get down to the brass tacks. I am sure many of the men here are familiar with idea of time slip. Summary is that this is thing where a man will travel through time, or perhaps between timelines, suddenly and for no obvious reason. Some times a man may not even be aware of this happening to him. I have seen it suggested that this time slip is maybe mechanism for sensation of déjà vu. In this case the man travels back in time without realizing it, then experiences thing he just experienced except again. I have also seen it suggested that these time slip can maybe be cause of Mandela Effect. Here, a man or maybe many men will travel to alternative timeline. When they arrive in new timeline they do not notice, because most of everything is precisely the same, but there is some small subtle difference.

I am wondering if it is possible I have experienced this type of time slip, where I am in timeline that is mostly the same as the one I am in this morning, but subtly different regarding which postings are on forum. In this morning I am getting ready to go to my job labors, and I check forum on my cellular telephone during some downtime here. In this morning timeline, some man decides to bump this anime thread here. He makes some posting about cartoon programme name Kill la Kill and say that he enjoys this one much. In this current timeline however, we can all see that there is no such posting and this thread have not been bumped for over two years! I remember this posting specifically because this man says some thing like he is wanting to have some season two for this Kill la Kill cartoon, despite fact that plot have already been resolved in this story! I was going to tell this man that I have heard some of the other men call Kill la Kill as spiritual successor of cartoon Gutten Lagann, so if he is looking for some similar thing then maybe he will pleasure himself to watch this one. Except just now, when I go to make this postings, I see that posting that I am trying to reply to no longer exist at all!

What do the other forum user think? Do any of you others remember this missing posting? I think if so, we should stick together as men who are from foreign timeline. If we notice some other idiosyncrasies of this timeline that are very bad, maybe we can work together to derive way to return to home timeline. I am sure collective insight of forum user will allow us to get to the bottom of this mystery. Thanks to you all for your consideration.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Re: Anime Thread Postings Missing, Possible Time Slip?

Postby MightySheep » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 pm

thats insane man
MightySheep

Postby shubla » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Better wrap yourself in foil when you sleep to prevent this from happening!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:14 pm

I removed a post that was only to "advertise another website." If was a legitimate post, it wasn't obvious. As such, the thread slipped back to where it was at prior to removing the post. Previous thread: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=45763&p=700936&hilit=anime#p700936
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Ysh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:32 pm

MightySheep wrote:

thats insane man

Quite!
shubla wrote:Better wrap yourself in foil when you sleep to prevent this from happening!

Do you think this will help? I know man who considers to implant magnets inside his own eyebrows to provide shielding from mindreading devices.
MagicManICT wrote:I removed a post that was only to "advertise another website." If was a legitimate post, it wasn't obvious. As such, the thread slipped back to where it was at prior to removing the post. Previous thread: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=45763&p=700936&hilit=anime#p700936

Interesting. I do not recall this posting having any obvious advertising in it. I do not study it very closely though. Is texts of postings still available somewhere (e.g. in Hel) for me to review? Perhaps in this timeline, it is just spamposting, but in my earlier morning timeline it is legitimate? This would be even more subtle difference in timeline than I expected.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Turtlesir » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:28 am

there's this scientific documentary that deals with these issues you're describing. it's a little technical but maybe could point you in the right direction to return to your own timeline? i believe it's called rick & morty.
Turtlesir

Postby Apocoreo » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:51 pm

Turtlesir wrote:there's this scientific documentary that deals with these issues you're describing. it's a little technical but maybe could point you in the right direction to return to your own timeline? i believe it's called rick & morty.

Oh man that's my favorite anime.

So this isn't a total shitpost, I'm going to recommend Mushi-shi. It's beautiful, chill, heavily nature themed. It's about a dude investigating seemingly supernatural phenomena actually caused by invisible animals and shit.

Gorgeous animation, but fair warning, occasionally they do a horror episode. In the first episode an eyeless girl shoots goo out of her sockets because the goo is bacteria that ate her eyeballs and they drove them out.

Seconding Parasyte if you like superheroes and are okay with The Thing-style body horror.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:41 am

Removed a recent post that looked to be nothing more than ad spam for an anime site. The user was placed on curfew, but don't think I was mistaken.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Phaen » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:30 am

Did Apocoreo necro the thread or did the spambot do it? lol
Phaen

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:02 am

Phaen wrote:Did Apocoreo necro the thread or did the spambot do it? lol

The post i removed did.
MagicManICT

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar