Where is Meteorites, Where is Siedge.

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Where is Meteorites, Where is Siedge.

Postby DatSheep » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:49 pm

didn't read through all these pages. Basically Im wondering where tf ANY of the meteorites are. Is Jorbtar waiting for later game? I'm sure the big factions don't need to wait much on it.
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby Raffeh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Off topic a little here...

Maybe we should start a better thread for siege ideas in the correct place. I understand there needs to be a fine balance to keep hermit players safe and allow for sieging to be viable.

Its difficult when people are set on their own ideas and not open to discuss options to make the game better. I do not wish to raid hermits. I mean surely if we run a kingdom it would not be worth us raiding hermits/small villages on our own continent due to gaining exp for the kingdom and i mean who would take the effort to travel continent to raid hermits.

The game already has a politics mechanic where people would rely on their kingdom to protect their hermits, and contact can be made using the kingdom chat... fairly simple. since the start of the world we have not killed any hermits, they have lived in peace and will someday supply a decent exp income.
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Raffeh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Has anyone thought about Offline protection??

(would only work on a active claim/village with authority) Like Balistas mounted on your bwall or your palisade which can automatically shoot any siege machines within a certain radius. hits like 60dmg per minute and takes 10 shots to destroy the ram/catapult, you would have to build multiple expensive catapults/rams.

Or a watchtower building with a Massive radius (100x100, maybe 200x200) which gives you the 'Warning' that siege machines are nearby.

Or even balistas that are player mounted, so they do not need to leave the wall.

This is all about giving the players the huge defenders advantage they need, and allows jorb to implement other ideas to make raiding possible... There are a thousand ideas that can be thrown around along with raiding windows, 2 hour raiding window, 4 hour raiding window...

You can even do it so you have to Initiate the raid, go 24 hours before hit the 'Raid' button then 24 hours later u can raid within their raid window. That gives the player a 24 hour warning they are going to be raided within their 2 hour raid window the following day. - Allows them to get players online prepare all sorts...
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby Grog » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Darkins wrote:
shubla wrote:Pvp should just be disabled, noobs who get ganked quit.
And people who do pvp are unsatisfied with the system.
So what is point of having the system at all?

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44710

Whle that's a nice find, not much of loftar's post was true for the last worlds.

You're either in a position so good that nothing mentioned would really hurt you, or you're fucked either way and can't defend.
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:50 pm

they all ally each other to fight HH so HH stops fighting them cuz they are stupidly outnumbered "WhErE iS pVp?!?" actual autists xd
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Parasire-420 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:01 pm

You know I read everything in this thread and, I just feel like I got to tell you all about this one time I had a dream. My ex showed up outside of my base in the HnH world she wanted to talk (yes she is this crazy salkerish) but because jorb Loftar had removed PVP because of all the whining (this dream was more like a nightmare) there was nothing I can do and I had to quit the game it was that morning when I woke up that I understood, I got it I am a hermit I don't like to fight but I get it.
Parasire-420

Postby Raffeh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:10 pm

wonder-ass wrote:they all ally each other to fight HH so HH stops fighting them cuz they are stupidly outnumbered "WhErE iS pVp?!?" actual autists xd

Insted they want to pvp against veggies, when HH vastly outstat us... sounds like they cannot pvp unless the odds are in their favour. hmm cant have it both ways..
TRAITORS WILL BE SHOT.
Raffeh

Postby sabinati » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:17 pm

DatSheep wrote:didn't read through all these pages. Basically Im wondering where tf ANY of the meteorites are. Is Jorbtar waiting for later game? I'm sure the big factions don't need to wait much on it.

meteorites are too scared to leave their walls, smh no balls
sabinati

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:36 pm

Raffeh wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:they all ally each other to fight HH so HH stops fighting them cuz they are stupidly outnumbered "WhErE iS pVp?!?" actual autists xd

Insted they want to pvp against veggies, when HH vastly outstat us... sounds like they cannot pvp unless the odds are in their favour. hmm cant have it both ways..

so? troll 1v1 sacraer and beat his ass even tho he has half his stats? excuses you pussies make for allying ad is really funny to read.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Ag_Revol » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:29 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:"Stop talking about us being scummy in pvp in our thread about there not being pvp :x "

Ag_Revol wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:@agrevol
well i mean the majority of these pages are you guys whining about HH not fighting, hard to say its the main topic of this thread lol

That is about siedges and walls, not pvp in general

PVP is in the OP of the thread, hence meteorites in the title you mouthbreather.

Fucking hell it's the thread to discuss system and changes, not who fought in some shitty duel and lose/won.
Even when we said a thing about HH it wasn't some bullshit like "OMG they're bad and we're good" (Or at least I'm talking for myself) it was about "Some factions abuse retarded system to their advantage" like palisading cairns, especially cairns of foes. I hope we both agree this is some new level bullshit that shouldn't be in the game
Make Kebabs Great Again!
W6-8 - Hermit
W9 - Amish Paradise
W10 - Amish Paradise then Hermit
W11 - A.D.
W12 - Lawspeaker of Avalon
W13 - Konung of Norsca
W14 - Konung of Norsca
Ag_Revol

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar