Where is Meteorites, Where is Siedge.

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Where is Meteorites, Where is Siedge.

Postby Aceb » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Then maybe the answer is to not do it alone?
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby Muzk » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:18 pm

so the same group of russian nolifers that onehits single hermits while on a knarr chaining a single 100000000 damage move cries that they cant onehit their claims as well

kys
Muzk

Postby Kaios » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 pm

Even though I was trolling with some of my posts I still think threads like this are useful, even if you don’t really get some serious discussion or debate it still gives a good idea of the various perspectives related to pvp and siege mechanics which I find quite interesting to read.
Kaios

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:53 pm

pimotimo wrote:For many ppl PvP is the main reason they play this game and when pvp situations are as rare as what we have right now then yes, it becomes a problem.

There was a lot of PVP early in the world when there was 3 factions that wanted to fight, now you nerds allied each others and you can easily gather 20-30 warriors while we have 5 and you are crying that there's no PVP?
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Darkins » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:57 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
pimotimo wrote:For many ppl PvP is the main reason they play this game and when pvp situations are as rare as what we have right now then yes, it becomes a problem.

There was a lot of PVP early in the world when there was 3 factions that wanted to fight, now you nerds allied each others and you can easily gather 20-30 warriors while we have 5 and you are crying that there's no PVP?

(we have 2 fighters...but...whatever)
As a farmer, you have to pay us a carrot, like a tax.
Instead we have system that makes your buildings invulnerable...
This topic not about crying , its about why there is no siedge and activity that offer you pvp...
every fkin shit on the map is palisaded and safe.
I dont be suprised if 90% questgivers will have "safeboxes" soon....
Confirmed best ninja in the game
Hokage of Hidden Leaf Village
Darkins

Postby Ysh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:59 pm

Please refrain from creating 25 page thread over weekend. I do not visit forum on weekend as much, and to read through all of these posting in one sitting must have negative impact on my health.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:04 pm

Ysh wrote:Please refrain from creating 25 page thread over weekend. I do not visit forum on weekend as much, and to read through all of these posting in one sitting must have negative impact on my health.

you didn't miss much. I'm sorry you had to read this.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Ysh » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:13 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Ysh wrote:Please refrain from creating 25 page thread over weekend. I do not visit forum on weekend as much, and to read through all of these posting in one sitting must have negative impact on my health.

you didn't miss much. I'm sorry you had to read this.

There is some gem postings here, but most of this reads like Moot thread.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Burinn » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:15 pm

This thread is incomprehensible.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:21 am

Darkins wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:

(we have 2 fighters...but...whatever)
As a farmer, you have to pay us a carrot, like a tax.
Instead we have system that makes your buildings invulnerable...
This topic not about crying , its about why there is no siedge and activity that offer you pvp...
every fkin shit on the map is palisaded and safe.
I dont be suprised if 90% questgivers will have "safeboxes" soon....

2 fighters oke why dont you do a 2v2? you want to fight right? or are you afraid youll lose because you dont have 10 other people in back up?
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar