Quest givers being on Level 2 Mine..

General discussion and socializing.

Quest givers being on Level 2 Mine..

Postby bladeking230 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:26 am

SO i found a quest giver. I had to travel an hour to find him, got to spot. hes underground, go underground. hes on level 2 or further.. Like the fuck cmon. Fix plz, if its a quest giver near the base cool. im not putting a minehole in a rando cave just for a quest giver..
bladeking230

Re: Quest givers being on Level 2 Mine..

Postby HasseKebab » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:00 am

just abandon the quest then?
HasseKebab

Postby Burinn » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:18 am

bladeking230 wrote:SO i found a quest giver. I had to travel an hour to find him, got to spot. hes underground, go underground. hes on level 2 or further.. Like the fuck cmon. Fix plz, if its a quest giver near the base cool. im not putting a minehole in a rando cave just for a quest giver..

Never had it happen unless I was on a miner credo or something. Makes sense to me.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Vigilance » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:52 am

yea i'm content with underground quest givers as it stands, i just think the icon for them in the overworld should ALWAYS display that they're underground and not save it for when you're within 40 tiles.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Kaios » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:48 pm

I hate this mostly because of getting sent out to ocean and then either being unable to find a cave entrance within close enough range to reach them or even then you can’t mine underneath the deep ocean areas.
Kaios

Postby Hrenli » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:51 pm

Kaios wrote:I hate this mostly because of getting sent out to ocean and then either being unable to find a cave entrance within close enough range to reach them and even then you can’t mine underneath the deep ocean areas.

Are you really sent under deep ocean though? Have a screen?
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby Kaios » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Well I don’t have it now because I abandoned it but if I get that questgiver again or a similar one I’ll be sure to take a screenshot next time but yes I had a questgiver that took me out to deep ocean area and without a knarr I wasn’t actually able to get directly to the spot, I did however move around to other sides to ensure it wasn’t sending me over to another continent and it most certainly was under the deep ocean area.
Kaios

Return to The Inn of Brodgar