Does this guy have a crush on my friend?

General discussion and socializing.

Does this guy have a crush on my friend?

Postby lupa737 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:59 am

My friend and I play this game together a lot and I see that whenever he talks in the chat a certain someone named Jack the Ripper will start telling him to kill himself and at one point started spamming pics of my friend chanting "fat" over and over. Now I know what you are thinking "that's not flirting!" but low and behold as I have puzzled it out! Why else is it told that when a boy pesters a girl that means they want their attention and has a crush on them? This guy obviously wants my friend's attention even when my friend turns him down over and over with apathy and no care. And the twist! Jack harks on about not being gay yet he is obsessed with a man and spamming his picture in chat? Another twist! This "Jack the Ripper" roleplays as the said murderer and boasts about killing women but only kills males as far as we have seen! What is he hiding? :o

Now Jack ain't the only one that throws around "kill yourself" and also calls us both "f*gs" and such but that's entry level stuff. But this whole thing with my friend? This is pretty obsessive yes? maybe a little too much? :roll:

What is the verdict?

UPDATE: Jake the Ripper joined a village and got killed because he called someone a f****t so we may never know
Last edited by lupa737 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*:・゚☆✧ *:・゚☆✧I eat Bugs*:・゚☆✧ *:・゚☆✧
lupa737

Re: Does this guy have a crush on my friend?

Postby boshaw » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:04 am

I think Jack has a crush on your friend. First W11 wedding maybe :?: :?:
boshaw

Postby stya » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:06 am

Definitely a crush. "Kill yourself" in game means "Would you like to go out with me?", it's like a shorter hnh slang version.
stya

Postby lupa737 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:07 am

boshaw wrote:I think Jack has a crush on your friend. First W11 wedding maybe :?: :?:

My bud is basically like "Okay?" and then they would spam the pics again and I think he got chat banned but so did I because I put in the Marine copypasta thing after a while which is fair
lupa737

Postby borka » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:38 am

borka

Postby lupa737 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:41 am

borka wrote:http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=65156#p825159

My bud hasn't been murdered but Jack keeps saying he will which I think is more flirting
lupa737

Postby fatfunnyvalentine » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:07 am

borka wrote:http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=65156#p825159

Same guy, used to be my friend but then griefed the hell out of me so I left and he's been obsessed w/ me since.

I adopted Gutter after Jack killed him. <_<
fatfunnyvalentine

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:49 pm

Sounds like this Jack guy is in need of some counseling to learn how to properly express his emotions.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby lupa737 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:31 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Sounds like this Jack guy is in need of some counseling to learn how to properly express his emotions.

Him and all the other weirdos that are like "show the selfie again!" and also call us f*gs [edit] because we are really full of homoerotic subtext like two dudes in a hot tub 5 feet apart. Just two dudes chilling, high fiving, kissing under mistletoe for that good good exp. ;)

My bud and I are here to farm pumpkins not be apart of a hate-love triangle(well I guess hexagon) with strangers :oops:
lupa737

Postby boshaw » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:21 pm

lupa737 wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:Sounds like this Jack guy is in need of some counseling to learn how to properly express his emotions.

Him and all the other weirdos that are like "show the selfie again!" and also call us f*gs [edit] because we are really full of homoerotic subtext like two dudes in a hot tub 5 feet apart. Just two dudes chilling, high fiving, kissing under mistletoe for that good good exp. ;)

My bud and I are here to farm pumpkins not be apart of a hate-love triangle(well I guess hexagon) with strangers :oops:

Just go with the flow and stop denying him his desires with you two.
boshaw

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar