Haven & Hearth - ProJared
Published 2013-07-12

czaper2 Account
Created 2013-07-30

Not a coincidence.
czaper2

Re: Search for Haven & Hearth and ProJared's face show up

Postby borka » Sun May 12, 2019 2:41 am

The Projared Lets play boosted the player count to 1500 the first time ... i remember very well talking to lots of new players that came in "cuz ofthe ProJared videos" ... most went inactive very fast after they enjoyed the harsh HnH reality
Man wrote:Many are called but few get up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGL2vjbsHrI
... to me ProJared is a big point in HnH history .... and i honestly don't care if he's just another stoopid influencer in the influencers rat race nowadayys ... ;)

@ czaper2 - coicidence or not: good you're around :D
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby overtyped » Sun May 12, 2019 6:58 am

azrid wrote:what a mess

That's why i keep saying fat people should remove all mirrors in their house. Mirrors body shame fat people, so it's not uncommon for someone like yourself to accidentally catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, and then say "what a mess"

If i looked like you i would say the same thing.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Granger » Sun May 12, 2019 8:16 am

We also have interesting double standards when it comes to the subject, in addition to the trend to weaponize the shit out of each and everything than can be made up about someone that is to be destroyed because why not these days. And paedophilic accusations are the equivalent of fire and forget WMD when it comes to destroying a person completely, no judge needed anymore as the public 'opinion' will likely make sure of the (social) execution being complete.

Regarding a review: it's sad that none seems to exists for Hafen...
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby wonder-ass » Sun May 12, 2019 6:31 pm

Granger wrote:We also have interesting double standards when it comes to the subject, in addition to the trend to weaponize the shit out of each and everything than can be made up about someone that is to be destroyed because why not these days. And paedophilic accusations are the equivalent of fire and forget WMD when it comes to destroying a person completely, no judge needed anymore as the public 'opinion' will likely make sure of the (social) execution being complete.

the punishment for false accusations should be much more extreme, 1 pedophilia claim is enough to destroy a mans whole life doesn't matter if true or not.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby jordancoles » Sun May 12, 2019 6:34 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
Granger wrote:We also have interesting double standards when it comes to the subject, in addition to the trend to weaponize the shit out of each and everything than can be made up about someone that is to be destroyed because why not these days. And paedophilic accusations are the equivalent of fire and forget WMD when it comes to destroying a person completely, no judge needed anymore as the public 'opinion' will likely make sure of the (social) execution being complete.

the punishment for false accusations should be much more extreme, 1 pedophilia claim is enough to destroy a mans whole life doesn't matter if true or not.

Real-talk. Recently through my work we've taken on a female teen through emergency housing and it's really sketchy imo. 90% of our staff are male, and we work shifts alone. I don't want to be within 50 feet of this girl. I might invest in a body camera lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby overtyped » Sun May 12, 2019 7:03 pm

jordancoles wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:

Real-talk. Recently through my work we've taken on a female teen through emergency housing and it's really sketchy imo. 90% of our staff are male, and we work shifts alone. I don't want to be within 50 feet of this girl. I might invest in a body camera lol

Doesn't matter if you do or not. Even if there is footage, you will still lose your job and go to jail for at least a certain amount of time if accused. You might also be blasted over the media and find it difficult to ever find a job again. My suggestion is not taking her on in the first place, that is the only way to secure your career.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby RainbowMoostache » Sun May 12, 2019 7:26 pm

I unironically would want SsethTzeentach to review HnH, since he's the go-to reviewer on obscure games like this one and actually drags in a lot of players.
RainbowMoostache

Postby SANICHEGEHOGE » Mon May 13, 2019 11:52 pm

overtyped wrote:guys lets automatically dismiss any accusations and ignore them. every accusation ever is fake because it makes me feel bad. bill cosby made me laff when meesa was a kid, so he cant even harm anyone. obviously another feminist cultural bolshevist ruse trying to oppress the most oppressed race, the white man.
"
Ysh wrote:If rock is inside head I think what hits him is rock not sling.
SANICHEGEHOGE

Postby Saxony4 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:03 am

RainbowMoostache wrote:I unironically would want SsethTzeentach to review HnH, since he's the go-to reviewer on obscure games like this one and actually drags in a lot of players.

Having a bunch of idiots shitting up the forums after they spend 10 minutes playing and getting mauled by a bear would not be a good thing. Sseth isn't autistic enough to play this game anyway.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar