Search for Haven & Hearth and ProJared's face show up

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Search for Haven & Hearth and ProJared's face show up

Postby overtyped » Wed May 15, 2019 1:18 am

SANICHEGEHOGE wrote:
overtyped wrote:guys lets automatically dismiss any accusations and ignore them. every accusation ever is fake because it makes me feel bad. bill cosby made me laff when meesa was a kid, so he cant even harm anyone. obviously another feminist cultural bolshevist ruse trying to oppress the most oppressed race, the white man.
"

boring.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Apocoreo » Fri May 17, 2019 4:44 am

Saxony4 wrote:
RainbowMoostache wrote:I unironically would want SsethTzeentach to review HnH, since he's the go-to reviewer on obscure games like this one and actually drags in a lot of players.

Having a bunch of idiots shitting up the forums after they spend 10 minutes playing and getting mauled by a bear would not be a good thing. Sseth isn't autistic enough to play this game anyway.

He played Dwarf Fortress and Space Station 13, which are two of what I call the autistic trinity. You know the third.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby knightgabe13 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Haven't played Haven in awhile, but I follow the dev streams. Heard about this scandal on the 20th, the day after Livestream 20 was uploaded to YouTube. And apparently it's only been public knowledge for about 2 weeks...? I haven't done a heck of a lot of research -- picking facts out of the public outrage is difficult -- but it seems there is no end to the lack of civility online.

This has been one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had. Between viewing ProJared's latest YT video (only 4 months old, seemingly nothing wrong) and observing the psychotic fan reactions on his official reddit + Heidi's twitter... The cancerous behavior of his ex-fans is more than a little disturbing. Where did all of this even come from? I can't get my head around it.

TL;DR: Wtf?
Check out HavenTune! :D
knightgabe13

Postby Kaios » Wed May 22, 2019 3:54 pm

knightgabe13 wrote:TL;DR: Wtf?

social justice (warriors)
Kaios

Postby wonder-ass » Wed May 22, 2019 4:48 pm

supposedly they were in an open relationship and both fucked around with other people strange that she lashed out at him like that and forgot to mention that.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby RainbowMoostache » Wed May 22, 2019 6:05 pm

wonder-ass wrote:supposedly they were in an open relationship and both fucked around with other people strange that she lashed out at him like that and forgot to mention that.

Well, when you start a controversy with someone over twitter you gotta make extra, extra sure that people view you as the victim. By deliberately leaving out details.
RainbowMoostache

Postby MagicManICT » Thu May 23, 2019 5:33 am

It's twitter. How can you include details?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby overtyped » Thu May 23, 2019 6:42 am

wonder-ass wrote:supposedly they were in an open relationship and both fucked around with other people strange that she lashed out at him like that and forgot to mention that.
While i don't know if they were in an open relationship or not, if i were to assume they were..

You would have to know a few things about open relationships first. Basically, open relationships are 99% in favor of the woman and her hypergamy. It's always ALWAYS the woman who wants the open relationship.

The idea is the richer beta cuck husband pays the bills, while the woman still gets to be banged by chat and tyrone. In this type of relationship the man gets almost no sex. This is classical hypergamy AKA the most blatant showing of it.
If a man agrees to an open relationship he is a cuck, i dont care what any feminist says. That male should castrate himself and put a dog collar around his neck like the pathetic beta he is.
overtyped

Postby vatas » Thu May 23, 2019 7:14 am

It still appears that ProJared solicited nudes from underaged fans, while sending out his own. At least he didn't even attempt to deny that.

EDIT: ProJared response video where he debunks accusations of him doing anything illegal.
Last edited by vatas on Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby overtyped » Thu May 23, 2019 7:50 am

vatas wrote:It still appears that ProJared solicited nudes from underaged fans, while sending out his own. At least he didn't even attempt to deny that.

lol. Calling someone a pedophile is a common fire and forget tactic. Responding to it only gives it power. Funny how now that his reputation gets ruined due to the betas/feminists on the internet he'd suddenly be called a pedophile too?? hmmmm HMMMMMMMMMM
overtyped

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar