Can't log in

General discussion and socializing.

Can't log in

Postby Scyli » Mon May 20, 2019 2:03 am

I verified an account about 2 years ago and i can't seem to log in it anymore. I got an email sent to me saying which accounts are registered, but when i copy/paste the name into the "reset password" field it says my accounts don't exist
Scyli

Re: Can't log in

Postby MagicManICT » Mon May 20, 2019 8:10 am

Make sure you are entering the information without any leading or trailing spaces or other characters. I'm going to PM the devs on this so you can get more direct assistance.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jorb » Mon May 20, 2019 8:17 am

I can only see the Scyli account on that e-mail adress. What's the user name you're looking for? What e-mail adress did you use? PM me the deets, bruh!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby jordancoles » Mon May 20, 2019 9:11 am

jorb wrote:I can only see the Scyli account on that e-mail adress. What's the user name you're looking for? What e-mail adress did you use? PM me the deets, bruh!

Just in case it wasn't obvious to the OP, this guy is a dev ^
Dev forum accounts should probably indicate that somehow
Last edited by jordancoles on Mon May 20, 2019 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Sollar » Mon May 20, 2019 10:19 am

jordancoles wrote:
jorb wrote:I can only see the Scyli account on that e-mail adress. What's the user name you're looking for? What e-mail adress did you use? PM me the deets, bruh!

Just in case it wasn't obvious to the OP, this guy is a dev ^

... optimistically speaking
Sollar

Return to The Inn of Brodgar