Does anyone have population information for w6 and w7?

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Does anyone have population information for w6 and w7?

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:59 am

lol you nerds are exaggerating it's not like there's basically 12 required credos or anything + some you gotta get on alts

Mystic, Cave hermit
+5% study speed
+1.5% study speed per cave level you descend

18.5% multiplicative study bonus, so 40%+ base LP/hour after pearl gear, subscription, and realm bonus
Also a massive incentive to stay on L9 sleeping off your bum burn basically 24/7, but that's beside the point

Cave hermit, Scholar
Significantly increased risk of mining out troll
Ability to create Scholarly Accounts

Required for good icicles, and reduces the overall effort needed for a good LP/hour study, while simultaneously adding AT LEAST like base 10-30k LP/hour. I'd argue cave hermit is also now basically necessary for a good UA set

Mystic, Scholar
Hearth Magic cost reduced by 10%
'Contemplation & Meditation' cost reduced by half.

With the XP cost of med and cont going down linearly, this basically doubles or more the number of med and conts one can use per day. I'd compare it with getting a free icicle every 1.5-2 days

Gem hunter
Higher chance of mining out gems.
Higher chance of mining out larger gems.
Can mine out pear cut gems.
Small chance of doubling a gem mined out.

lol @ nerds without a mining bot getting (a lot) less than half the LP/hour of somebody studying gems

The upside is nobody wants to grind this world, so everybody is a peaceful farmer which means I don't need to grind either
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:15 pm

The swimming ones are pretty irrelevant because of coracles. But coracles are also dumb because they're mandatory, and take up a ton of space so you're forced to fill your inventory with as much food as you can, and not carry enough water if you don't have troll belts. They're also laggy, ping dependent, and require scripts.
DDDsDD999

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:38 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:The swimming ones are pretty irrelevant because of coracles. But coracles are also dumb because they're mandatory, and take up a ton of space so you're forced to fill your inventory with as much food as you can, and not carry enough water if you don't have troll belts. They're also laggy, ping dependent, and require scripts.

better than having to get multiple credos to be relevant in combat.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar