Why w11 is bad

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Why w11 is bad

Postby Ardennesss » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 am

Ants wrote:As for the market, Danko did not choose to build it on your realm. He chose to build it on your island because that's where he lives. He wanted the market to be neutral, but your queen backed out on the deal to declaim it. :?
Nikita lying to people? I'm shocked! I'm not shocked.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Kaios » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:24 am

See what I mean? Rather than understand the truth you're fine trolling along with the lie, people like you are the reason why they give your realm so much shit Ardennes. You're getting owned by these guys and you're still supporting them, what a cuck.
Kaios

Postby Ardennesss » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:26 am

Kaios wrote:See what I mean? Rather than understand the truth you're fine trolling along with the lie, people like you are the reason why they give your realm so much shit Ardennes. You're getting owned by these guys and you're still supporting them, what a cuck.
lolwat
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Postby Headchef » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:45 am

It's kaios logic, you should not speak of a third party lying if you and someone else fight(?)

And by objective speaking about some individual lying you are supporting someone somehow :lol: :lol:
Headchef

Postby Dakkan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Ardennesss wrote:
Kaios wrote:See what I mean? Rather than understand the truth you're fine trolling along with the lie, people like you are the reason why they give your realm so much shit Ardennes. You're getting owned by these guys and you're still supporting them, what a cuck.
lolwat

Hey by the way the realm authority is getting low, can you quest a bit?
Dakkan

Postby dafels » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:13 pm

God, I love this thread. Where is meteorit where is siedge
dafels

Postby MadNomad » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:33 pm

dafels wrote:God, I love this thread. Where is meteorit where is siedge

The official forum language is English. Please post in English. Other languages are allowed in the Dwarves and Thieves subforum, so that people can recruit others that speak their desired language.
MadNomad

Postby Ants » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Kaios wrote:It is a neutral market and no deals were made. Go ahead and put any realm over any neutral market and I would still call it a neutral market if that’s what they have attempted to create. Acting petty towards that person, such as threatening to make their market a target of conflict because of actions they cannot control, sounds much worse to me. :D

A deal was indeed made. AD agreed to leave the market unclaimed if Yggdrasil bashed their cairns. This was supposed to ensure no fighting would occur near the market and put shoppers at risk. It sounds like your queen isn't telling you everything, lol. Funny since her original excuse for the cairns staying there was that "no one had the time to bash them".
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Kaios » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:05 pm

I really don't care about whatever conversation you're referring to Ants, I'm telling you there was never any intention on our part to do anything about that.
Kaios

Postby Ants » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Kaios wrote:I really don't care about whatever conversation you're referring to Ants, I'm telling you there was never any intention on our part to do anything about that.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Nikita lied, same as always. :roll:
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar