Why w11 is bad

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Why w11 is bad

Postby Kaios » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:15 pm

No one lied about anything, it's not AD where one vagina rules them all. Decisions like that are discussed.
Kaios

Postby Ants » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:18 pm

Kaios wrote:No one lied about anything, it's not AD where one vagina rules them all. Decisions like that are discussed.

Apparently not, since no one told you about this discussion. The market owner contacted both Atikin and Orca to talk about getting declaimed.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Kaios » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:23 pm

It doesn't matter, no group I'm with is going to do anything nice for pieces of shit. If LadyGoo taught me anything valuable, it's not to trust players that make threats to get what they want. Giving in only puts you in a worse position because now they know they can get away with intimidation tactics.
Kaios

Postby bitza » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Kaios wrote:It doesn't matter, no group I'm with is going to do anything nice for pieces of shit. If LadyGoo taught me anything valuable, it's not to trust players that make threats to get what they want. Giving in only puts you in a worse position because now they know they can get away with intimidation tactics.

That's true in real life as well.
One thing I always loved about haven was how you can learn so many things about social dynamics, psychology and the human condition that apply to real life.
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Postby Ants » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Kaios wrote:It doesn't matter, no group I'm with is going to do anything nice for pieces of shit. If LadyGoo taught me anything valuable, it's not to trust players that make threats to get what they want. Giving in only puts you in a worse position because now they know they can get away with intimidation tactics.

You're calling the market owner a piece of shit? He's not allied with AD, mate. He didn't want AD to claim the market either. :?

What intimidation tactics are you even talking about? Attacking cairns isn't intimidation, it's what counts as warfare this world since siege isn't a possibility. That, I admit, is pretty shit.
Ants

Postby Kaios » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Ants wrote:You're calling the market owner a piece of shit?

No, I'm not.
Kaios

Postby wonder-ass » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Ants wrote:
Kaios wrote:I really don't care about whatever conversation you're referring to Ants, I'm telling you there was never any intention on our part to do anything about that.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. Nikita lied, same as always. :roll:

:lol:
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby KwonChiMin » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:49 pm

Kaios wrote:No one lied about anything, it's not AD where one vagina rules them all. Decisions like that are discussed.

How many vaginas rule you, Kaios?
KwonChiMin

Postby Ants » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Kaios wrote:
Ants wrote:You're calling the market owner a piece of shit?

No, I'm not.

Since you seem ignorant of the situation, here's what happened:
-The guy who runs the market asked Orca and Atikin to leave the market area unclaimed to avoid innocent shoppers getting caught in the crossfire of cairn fights
-Both leaders agreed to it
-For 3 weeks Atikin claimed everyone in her village was too lazy to bash her cairns
-On the 4th week, she backed out of the deal completely

Anyways, the point is: The guy who runs the market didn't want to build on your territory, Yggdrasil just forced themselves over his claim.
Ants

Postby SovietUnion » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Hi Poppy. Fixed a few things there for ya so it's clear on what was going on. If anybody is still interested...

Ants wrote:Since you seem ignorant of the situation, here's what happened:
-The guy who runs the market was asked by Orca and Atikin to leave the market area unclaimed to make it truly a neutral market, since Ocean Store is also not claimed by a realm. Market owner approached Atikin with a request to declaim the market to avoid innocent shoppers getting caught in the crossfire of cairn fights

-Both leaders agreed to it Atikin told the market owner, that she will discuss it with her council, and if she finds somebody willing to bash the cairns, they will be bashed. Market owner told Orca, that a deal is very possible

-For 3 weeks Atikin claimed everyone in her village was too lazy did not want to bash her cairns and she is still discussing it internally

-On the 4th week, she backed out of the deal completely told the market owner, that due to multiple reasons, the cairns won't be bashed. Market owner was not happy about it, but what could he do...

Anyways, the point is: The guy who runs the market didn't want to build on your territory get involved in any politics, Yggdrasil just forced themselves over his claim had the whole island already claimed, so Danko just built the market where he thought looks best.

EDIT: also, my 200th post... yay! :roll:
Notable characters: Cpt. Danko, Kng. Danko

LS of MorningWood (as of W7)
North Star market owner (W11)
King of North Star Kingdom & Market (W12)
LS of MorningWood (W13), quit early cause reasons
Open village of North Star (W14)

"Not really. But meh.. who needs proper communication anyways"
SovietUnion

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar