Ten years...

General discussion and socializing.

Ten years...

Postby Dondy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:11 am

June the 4th was my ten year anniversary of joining the H & H forum. I started playing maybe three days before that.
Many thanks to Jorb and Loftar for a decade of happy gaming. At least eight years ago I promised to help support the game financially, and I glad that I have had the opportunity to do so, since those early days when there was no way to donate.

I have been very happy here. :D
Dondy

Re: Ten years...

Postby borka » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:45 am

Gratz Dondy! :)

time flys ...
borka

Postby loskierek » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:12 pm

ikr, we might be pissed 90% of the time when they change something yet we still play this god damn gaem....
loskierek

Postby Dondy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:23 pm

loskierek wrote:ikr, we might be pissed 90% of the time when they change something yet we still play this god damn gaem....

I love the changes! That's why I am still playing after ten years. You can never get into a rut because things you master or the things you rely on disappear and you have to figure out how to progress despite them. The only constant that makes me consider quitting is the lag... never have found a way of enjoying the lag. The lag has meant that I always had to keep things small scale, no serious animal breeding or large scale operations of anything, and usually play as a hermit because two can cause three times the lag of one, but that presents a harder game which makes it interesting in its own way.
Dondy

Postby MadNomad » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:07 pm

Dondy wrote:You can never get into a rut because things you master or the things you rely on disappear and you have to figure out how to progress despite them

do you use any kind of bots?
MadNomad

Postby discospaceman » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:25 pm

How time flies.. even the hardest critics come back and that has to mean something :)
discospaceman

Return to The Inn of Brodgar