When?

General discussion and socializing.

Re: When?

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:18 pm

idk, dude. I don't think Ozzy exactly solely won us the relevant meteorite fights

Pros:
A single competent fighter

Cons:
Consistent pessimistic/unfriendly attitude, that in general lowers the morale of the whole team <- probably at least partially responsible for half the polish fighters quitting
Stealing icicles, directly lowering the stats of the rest of the team
Anvil thievery that actively lowered the B12/armor quality for everybody

If you replace "Ozzy" with "Worms" maybe, but Ozzy isn't Worms. They kicked him out. HH got the first two level 9 mineholes AFAIK, and I think it's pretty reasonable to suggest we would've done similarly without him. Even if not, your husband buying you flowers after he beats you doesn't make him less of a degenerate
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby MightySheep » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:42 pm

worms kicked him out? couldve sworn I saw him playing albion with berthedin & others

without ozzy alone HH could maybe win but without ozzy, berth, trollex etc no chance, the zerg fights were won and lost by the hard carries, especially on the HH side, having a bunch of kitted out meat shields is no substitute for real big peen individuals like sacraer

also a better analogy than wife beater would be negan from walking dead, sure they live under brutal tyrant but at least they are alive :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MightySheep

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:35 pm

Well, ye, I agree. In the big zerg fights it's a pretty small minority that actually does anything useful. I only did probably 2-3k damage and got 2 kills across like 5 meteorite fights, as well as missing one pretty easy kill. That said, the things I listed count for negatively affecting the carriers as much, if not more than the meat shields, no?

Just pointing out he's basically a walking ball of narcissism with an anti-social personality disorder, which I feel this thread adequately proves. Your Negan comparison seems really bad xd but ok. Even if he were some kind of fate deciding team leader(he's rly bad at shot calling/leading imo, actually), if you'd rather play with somebody like him and win(and again, I maintain he's a trash team leader), as opposed to be around somewhat enjoyable people I feel like your priorities are bad, considering this is a video game
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby MightySheep » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:08 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:if you'd rather play with somebody like him and win

I wouldn't, but rather its simpler if you just keep such 'toxic but effective' people as simple pvp allies rather than actually putting yourself in position to get as triggered as you have
MightySheep

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:40 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:They kicked him out. HH got the first two level 9 mineholes AFAIK

I got the first level 9 minehole on my plot and they didn't kick me out, I can still log on as a lawspeaker in the village, why do you keep lying?

SnuggleSnail wrote:(he's rly bad at shot calling/leading imo, actually), if you'd rather play with somebody like him and win(and again, I maintain he's a trash team leader),

xD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:54 pm

idk how you've maintained the willpower to continue digging through (2018 btw) year old screenshots to post anything vaguely negative irrespective of how unrelated it is xd but ye, I was terribad back then when I had only played 3d haven for a couple months. Doesn't make you any less trash, tho

If somebody would like to do a nice frame by frame analysis of the last fight Ozzy had, where he contently defended incorrectly, got cleaved down to like 10% hp in under a minute then ran away crying about how the only reason he's losing is the stat difference in spite of making mistakes at every possible opportunity there's a video on youtube. I'm 2lzy tho

Ozzy123 wrote:One of my "plotmates" bashed my hearthfire

Did they unbreak your hearthfire lol
SnuggleSnail

Postby CaveHermit » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote: HH got the first two level 9 mineholes AFAIK

Heh u guys got two mineholes 9lvl we got anvil 150q better from meteor. And later you was crying to jorb about AD Bots :D Prob if you guys build new anvil from meteor we will be on same quality Anvil. But cuz u prefer to flex HAHA WE GOT MINEHOLES NOONE CAN MINE HERE BUT WE HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
CaveHermit

Postby wonder-ass » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:12 am

MightySheep wrote:
without ozzy alone HH could maybe win but without ozzy, berth, trollex etc no chance, the zerg fights were won and lost by the hard carries, especially on the HH side, having a bunch of kitted out meat shields is no substitute for real big peen individuals like sacraer

lololol id like to remind you that a lot of the kills were made by average stat bois trollex had no keyboard for most fights berth died and ozzy usually 1v1d some other big boi on Ad side. With out the koreans + topaz group we wouldve had a hard time getting enough average fighters to conpete.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby CaveHermit » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Uh sorry i make mistake in my post. You guys WAS owner 2mineholes :D
See you at meteor fight ;)
CaveHermit

Postby Headchef » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:23 pm

Truly exceptional that you guys managed to get 2 level 9s with so little meteor ore.

Funny how they're both gone.
Headchef

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar