Does anyone else miss Peepookaka?

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Does anyone else miss Peepookaka?

Postby jordancoles » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:19 am

bmjclark wrote:Didn't he come try to play haven, die, then go back with a whimper pretty much? I seem to remember that happening, but then again, my memory of him is pretty foggy because he never made an impact here really, only in salem.

I think that was Darwoth or something, he was one of the more notable neckbeards from over there though
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby bmjclark » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:45 am

Could be, i just remember claeyt or w/e that guys name was jerking himself off about how whoever it was was going to change up the haven balance of power then whoever it was died on the side of a river.
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:42 am

bmjclark wrote:Could be, i just remember claeyt or w/e that guys name was jerking himself off about how whoever it was was going to change up the haven balance of power then whoever it was died on the side of a river.

I don't recall who it was, but sounds familiar.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Kaios » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Yeah that was Darwoth. He bragged about making “big plays” in old worlds, crushing AD fighters, stealing from Sodom market, killing 30 players at the start of a world, stuff like that and he made sure everyone knew what a dominating force he has been in both games and that they should be worried when he makes his grand return. Then I don’t remember anything after that about it except for him disappearing.
Kaios

Postby jordancoles » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:49 am

Kaios wrote:Yeah that was Darwoth. He bragged about making “big plays” in old worlds, crushing AD fighters, stealing from Sodom market, killing 30 players at the start of a world, stuff like that and he made sure everyone knew what a dominating force he has been in both games and that they should be worried when he makes his grand return. Then I don’t remember anything after that about it except for him disappearing.

He made a thread killing noobs and he would say "Play Salem" lol

I'm not sure if salem is even online these days
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MadNomad » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:07 am

jordancoles wrote:
Kaios wrote:Yeah that was Darwoth. He bragged about making “big plays” in old worlds, crushing AD fighters, stealing from Sodom market, killing 30 players at the start of a world, stuff like that and he made sure everyone knew what a dominating force he has been in both games and that they should be worried when he makes his grand return. Then I don’t remember anything after that about it except for him disappearing.

He made a thread killing noobs and he would say "Play Salem" lol

I'm not sure if salem is even online these days

last time when I decided to play for about 5 hours (and I decided to do that a veeeeeeery long time ago) I did not meet any player on my way
MadNomad

Postby mvgulik » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:10 pm

http://login.salemthegame.com/portal/state (two down, one to go)

Seems to have dropped (way*) below H&H (current) player activity.

* (misinterpreted that "Daily logins" part. ... As mentioned below.)
Last edited by mvgulik on Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mvgulik

Postby Redlaw » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Really I miss Yoland for H&H, the idea of an opem village/city the way he had it is hard to replace, was partof the one of the two ways it could go, and the one iI went ewas nit as fun... though what I heard of the other way... was even less fun. I mean those with massive E dicks won, always. to the point they swung them twichy like and kill a lot of player just cause.
Redlaw

Postby bmjclark » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:27 pm

mvgulik wrote:http://login.salemthegame.com/portal/state (two down, one to go)

Seems to have dropped below H&H (current) player activity.

Daily logins is 244, which honestly probably means there's like 40-50 on at a time at absolute most. Probably less realistically
Cajoes wrote:I was the murder victim your guy aggro'd. And slew. Entirely unprovoked. Rather handily at that. Which prompted the retaliatory party. That you also handily slew.
bmjclark

Postby iamahh » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:56 pm

no but that salem trailer by mmtribe was legit
iamahh

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar