Area 51\ aliens

General discussion and socializing.

Area 51\ aliens

Postby viznew » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:18 am

Iv been away awhile so ill post something

Joe rogan bob lazar

Joe rogan caused the raid area 51 craze lol
Its confirmed this posted june 20th and right after page started

And in interveiw the guy who started page said he watched this and decided to make page

I think its bs but idk much

Do you think theres a hint of truth from bob
ImageImage
viznew

Re: Area 51\ aliens

Postby jordancoles » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:03 am

My only hope for the area 51 raid is that someone livestreams it
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby viznew » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:10 am

jordancoles wrote:My only hope for the area 51 raid is that someone livestreams it

thay trying to turn it into a huge party, i suspect its not even gonna get close to a real raid, thou i kinda hope theres a few die hards willing to make a run lol
ImageImage
viznew

Postby jordancoles » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:16 am

viznew wrote:thou i kinda hope theres a few die hards willing to make a run lol

There's likely 1 or 2 suicidal people with the date marked on their calendar tbh, but hopefully no one ends up getting shot over it
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:30 am

Doubt anyone gets shot over it... land in a federal or military prison? Very possibly.

As far as the area goes... party up, because that is designated a nuclear fallout zone from testing of devices up through the 1970s. Who knows what kind of deadly isotopes are floating around that section of desert? (I'm sure the Army and Dept of Energy knows.)

I will say people should take a night time "sightseeing" tour of the mountains outside of Vegas. You never know what kind of weirdness in the sky you might see and can't be explained by what is public aviation knowledge.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby MrPunchers » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:43 am

The shit area 51 meme was pushed by twitter and other media platforms to cover up the Jeffery Epstein case that started to trend.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/fbi-consp ... or-threat/
Shit like this is proof that they're definitely covering something up. Pizzagate is real. Israeli/Jewish control of the american public media is real. The US is a puppet state of Israel to create proxy wars and to manipulate the UN at this point, support accelerationists before the new world order takes over after subverting the populous into 80 IQ mutts and you may live to see your grandchildren pure bred.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Jalpha » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:16 am

Are aliens real?

I'm a little disturbed by how much murderous hatred there is for aliens over there.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby mvgulik » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:07 pm

Are aliens real?

Illegal aliens ... Only real in relation to made up territorial claims and rules, which makes it a subjective classification. (just like UFO, to name one other)

They other kind.
Considering the size of the Observable Universe (simply mind-blowingly large), and the general estimated number of galaxy's it might have, and the general number of stars per galaxy. multiplied by some general percentage of potential intelligent-life sustainable planets per star. ... Saying "No" would be just silly.

Although ... if they all follow, or followed, more or less the same path as us Humans in there progression, "No" actually starts to sound a bit less silly (currently still alive alien civilizations that is).

... Now where did I leave my hitchhiker ring. ...
mvgulik

Postby jumping1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:06 pm

mvgulik wrote:
Are aliens real?

Considering the size of the Observable Universe (simply mind-blowingly large), and the general estimated number of galaxy's it might have, and the general number of stars per galaxy. multiplied by some general percentage of potential intelligent-life sustainable planets per star. ... Saying "No" would be just silly.

Saying "Yes" is equally as silly. The probability of life beginning could be far smaller than the reciprocal of number of life sustainable planets, in which case we are a major anomaly and the only intelligent life in the universe
Mr. Boar doesn't like you....
jumping1

Postby mvgulik » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:17 pm

jumping1 wrote:
mvgulik wrote:
Are aliens real?

Saying "Yes" is equally as silly. The probability of life beginning could be far smaller than the reciprocal of number of life sustainable planets, in which case we are a major anomaly and the only intelligent life in the universe

"Could" ... sure, with a bit of imagination any unknown, or potential Infinity for that matter, can turn any viewpoint into something seemingly plausible.

If something has happend once, than there is no logical reason to assume it did not happen more than one's.
Even if it would have only happened two times so far, that would still switch that "No" to a definite "Yes".
Or in other words. "No" applies to only one specific case. "Yes" applies to all others that result in a value(int) greater than 1. Ergo: "No" is way more unlikely than "Yes".

PS: "only intelligent life in the universe" seems just a continuation of those other past versions like "Earth being centre of universe", "Sun being centre of universe". Which both turned out to be unsustainable.
mvgulik

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar