Steal this game idea plz

General discussion and socializing.

Steal this game idea plz

Postby viznew » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Or judge it harshly either way

Crazy Cat Lady

mmo gps territory game

Player is the cat lady

Based off gps, player explores the world based on google maps traveling with a group of cats limited numbers based on stats of your cat lady

As player explores thay find npc enemys such as dogs, kids, racoons, possums, ect your lady never fights only cats but lady chould have abilitys you can equip for use in battles which are turn based

you can find or challenge for control of area you will have to assign a cat to protect it and thats the cat other players will fight when thay challenge if territorys are next to each other cats assign to the connecting territorys will fight together

At your home that you assign you can train and care for your cats, you can only surf the web at your home and see the market and buy stuff from shops which arrive based on timers based generally on distance the selling player is located from you, and npc shops are all based on high lvl stuff takes longer then low lvl stuff

Cats are seperated into classes throu breeds

You can breed high lvl cats to produce young lvl 1 cats you can also build a cat shelter where you can adopt cats and earn money

You can "let cats outside" and thay will wander a good distance just explorering finding goods you can use or sell, other players will encounter wandering cats and can fight them, you will also sometimes see your own cats when out exploring, higher lvl cats travel farther then low lvls

You can equip cats with gear (protecting collers, gps cams to communicate with "let out cats", bells to draw incoming dam to act as tank)

Cats lvl up with exp which increases skills but you can also buy balls of yarn, or scratching post to train certain skills up but thay wear down with training
ImageImage
viznew

Re: Steal this game idea plz

Postby The_Lich_King » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:37 pm

Viznew thinks on a level above us, a true titan of intelligence we bow to your will viznew
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby Archiplex » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Truly, witnessing this thread has triggered some sort of enlightenment process deep in my neurons.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby viznew » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:36 pm

Im not sure i agree, i am just a man on the outside but an old senile crazy cat lady on the inside and i cant afford the surgery

I just dont know where to post where it might be stolen cause i do love me a good gps with some sorta minon and defence management
ImageImage
viznew

Postby iamahh » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:52 pm

iamahh

Postby viznew » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:29 pm

iamahh wrote:game in a bottle: https://www.reddit.com/r/gameideas/

i always forget reddit go up or down vote mabye?

Crazy Cat Lady
ImageImage
viznew

Postby The_Lich_King » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:31 pm

viznew wrote:

Crazy Cat Lady

So tell me, have you always felt like a crazy cat lady or is this something you developed in your later years?
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Postby viznew » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:40 pm

The_Lich_King wrote:
viznew wrote:

Crazy Cat Lady

So tell me, have you always felt like a crazy cat lady or is this something you developed in your later years?

i imagine its prob some form of Toxoplasma gondii with a mutation which increase effect on humans, and as it causes me to be attracted to cats i naturally have adopted every cat in sight, after awhile of freinds and family says damn dude your a crazy cat lady, it was burned in my mind
ImageImage
viznew

Postby Lyrroth » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:03 am

oh god what the fuck is this topic?
Lyrroth

Postby dageir » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Sounds like Pokemon Go, but with cats.
dageir

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar