I am farming wok

General discussion and socializing.

Re: I am farming wok

Postby Bawhoppen » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:41 am

Some say the wok represents the cauldron of fertility. Others say it represents decay and transformation. Regardless, there are definite themes of light and darkness at play when discussing the wok. What truly matters, ultimately, is finding the correct lens in which to examine the wok from within the realms of humanity and truth. Otherwise to view the wok is an inevitably fruitless effort.
jorb wrote:I am presently exhausted from twelve hours of non-stop developing and I am going to bed.
Bawhoppen

Postby Potjeh » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:46 am

shubla wrote:They are unhealthy even in quite small quantities, of course small amounts have less effects than larger amounts. Less is better of course, but there is no denying that safest thing is just to not eat them at all! Or very rarely

They're not, it's literally just animal fat. What are you, some kind of vegan?
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby shubla » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:50 am

Potjeh wrote:it's literally just animal fat.

That is the problem.
I suggest you to research recommendations of various countries and associations and all of them will say the same thing, that saturated fat increases risk of heart problems etc. Why would all of them be wrong or in a conspiracy?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Potjeh » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:24 am

Animal fat is in literally all animal products. So if you really think that *any* quantity is bad, are you vegan or what? How's your B12 doing? And if you really think that anything that's bad in large quantities is also bad in any quantity, do you refuse to use any medicine because it's possible to OD on pretty much any of them? What do you do instead, use crystal healing? And of course vaccines must be bad too because they're just the disease in reduced quantities.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby shubla » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:23 pm

Animal fat is in literally all animal products

It's not like you should avoid all things that have some bad in them, if good things outweigh the bad things, then maybe one should not avoid the substance.
For example, oxygen causes oxidative stress to your body, causing risk of cancer and other bad things. But if you decide to not consume any oxygen, you die rather quickly.

That is why one should avoid most animal products, but not all of them. Some animal products have benefits and only small amounts of saturated fats and other bad things. For example, salmon has only 2.6% of saturated fats, while lard has like 50%, salmon has also some fats which are rather important for brains etc. thus benefit from eating salmon and other fishes sometimes outweighs the risks of saturated fats. Products like lard and red meat do not contain anything which would make them worth eating, even small quantities add up.

How's your B12 doing?

B12 can be easily acquired from supplements or foodstuffs that it is added in. Even though I eat some dairy products, fish weekly etc. I still also take b12 supplement. Measuring B12 levels is rather tricky I've heard, with supplements there is no need to even measure it, because there will not be a deficit.
How are your cholesterol, weight and blood pressure doing?

if you really think that anything that's bad in large quantities is also bad in any quantity, do you refuse to use any medicine because it's possible to OD on pretty much any of them?

I have never said that. Pulling fake claims out of your ass, blaming others for saying them, and then attacking them is not good in any quantity.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
shubla

Postby Potjeh » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:04 pm

shubla wrote:How are your cholesterol, weight and blood pressure doing?

Last complete physical I had was two years ago, all blood markers within normal ranges, 120/80 blood pressure, 92kg at 194cm. Pretty good for a 33 old I'd say.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby OtsukiYorauzo » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:27 am

It is indeed true, that the wok is the cauldron of fertility.
When the time for farming wok has come, so does all living entities.
Be merry and reproduce in the spring, and reproduce much more in the summer, and prepare for winter during the autumn.
Whenever the wok is mentioned, the Goddess of Fertility will come to those who seek her and the wok's aid.
!wok
W7 - Crestfall
W8 - Crestfall
W10 - Pueblo Comedia
W11 - Hermit
W11 - Misplaced Caves
W12 - Insulated Gulch
W14 - Hermit
OtsukiYorauzo

Postby talon00302 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:53 am

talon00302

Postby shubla » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:42 am

shubla

Postby OtsukiYorauzo » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:02 pm

I am farming wok
W7 - Crestfall
W8 - Crestfall
W10 - Pueblo Comedia
W11 - Hermit
W11 - Misplaced Caves