Does the push button work better than the lever flush?

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Does the push button work better than the lever flush?

Postby vatas » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:34 am

I have to give some credit to Audiosmurf for creating OC but I don't think it quite hits the mark.

Original can be found here: https://i.redd.it/ifb8agngc7dy.jpg
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby borka » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:32 pm

vatas wrote:but I don't think it quite hits the mark

mainly cuz he has no clue about fascism and will kick you in the groin first before asking anything ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:32 pm

I presume the OP is from China, where everything not owned by the multi-billionaires is junk.
My advice is to move out of China and go somewhere where the government doesn't spy on your while you're pissing or shagging your neighbor's wife or reading the works of Li Hongzhi. And where they have good toilets.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Postby Granger » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:00 pm

GenghisKhan44 wrote:I presume

You presumed wrong. But these days the USofA isn't that far from what's happening in china (though on the other side of the road when it comes to quality of life, which is going up in china, and using a bit more happy new world in addition to 1984 as the manuals to suppress the population)... so maybe you're right, in a strange way. But we live in interesting times.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Granger wrote:But we live in interesting times.

... And so sayeth the ancient Chinese curse.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby shubla » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:42 am

Granger wrote:1984

Always when I see people criticizing nazis etc. I imagine them as people in Two Minutes Hate shouting and screaming brainlessly...
Nazis for example did not do all things wrong. But sheep people often picture them as ultimate evil with nothing good or humane in them etc. even though this is not the case when you really start thinking about it, same goes with terrorists like isis. Theres so much propaganda against them in western countries, but what is often forgotten is that they are people with as good objective(in their point of view) as people fighting against them. And while fighting against them, western countries have commited a lot of warcrimes and horrible things, but winners write the history and make the rules so.... Still many people seem not to see this point and just hate them like in 1984!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Granger » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:44 am

shubla wrote:[shubla]

Now I'll imagine you as the one with the 'the end is near' sign at the corner, spluttering incoherent nonsense.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby jordancoles » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:02 am

Current apartment has a push toilet with *two* buttons on it. One for number 1 and one for number 2.
I guess that I can't complain; button 2 sucks shit like nobodies-business

I have no idea about the inner-workings of it, but I rent so that's not my problem
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby shubla » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:36 am

jordancoles wrote:Current apartment has a push toilet with *two* buttons on it. One for number 1 and one for number 2.
I guess that I can't complain; button 2 sucks shit like nobodies-business

I have no idea about the inner-workings of it, but I rent so that's not my problem

I too have button which you can press to either left or right side. But I've noticed that the only difference is, that pressing the "small" button quickly keeps it down automatically for short time, while pressing the "big" button doesn't, pressing long time results in the same outcome with both buttons, so actually there is no reason to have 2 buttons!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar