Are there any automated browser mmos that are good?

General discussion and socializing.

Are there any automated browser mmos that are good?

Postby donatas081294 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:42 pm

Are there any automate/autowalk/autocomplete/autobattle browser (preferably browser or if it runs better in a launcher then a launcher) mmos that are good and without automate feature or bare minimum automate feature if possible?

They have so much potencial of being good, but are ruined with automate evrything until certain level or in some cases right up to max level. They seem to have removed the grind, but doing so they also removed the feeling of accomplishment in completing a task yourself and not by the system. Sure they look nice and have really cool glow, shine and sparkle effects and feel like playing 2010s multiple GBs mmorpg in just a browser or 1 mb launcher game and it's great and all. Either being ranked by battle power or any other energy big number. But all is being ruined by taking away the control from the player. So I am looking for that special gem where devs decided to give back control to the player, but keeping in somewhat similar style. So help me out guys and girls or I am looking for imposible?
Also would really prefer if possible to be able to sign in with facebook account, don't really want to make 100 different accounts, but if it's really good then I don't mind.
donatas081294

Re: Are there any automated browser mmos that are good?

Postby SumFaggotPlayTester » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:41 pm

The closest I can think of would be OSRS that has a small, but active, third party client development side. One such you can, or used to at least, be able to make new features for your own personal use is RuneLite. The main downside is the game is grindy. Less enjoyable grind that H&H but take away some QoL such as simple inventory butchering etc. The company that owns RunEscape gets their panties in a twist when you either use or make anything automated, botted, or simply easier. They are somewhat lax on clients it seems though. I can't comment on their detection systems but for the most part it seems most of what they dislike they can't really detect. Such as simple windows/autohotkey scripts that save your hands from arthritis at thirty.

I can't think of any other games that let you go ham on QoL or botting like H&H outside of OSRS for the most part. Look forward to others suggestions in that regard. But in my experience I would not recomend RunEscape simply due to absolute shit customer service. At least other companies outsourced talking a human to Indians bastardizing the English language. RunEscape tends to not even bother and just let their customer service bots do the talking unless you throw enough shit at them via their social media.

Its a Godsend Jorb & Loftar actually use their forums as well. At least you can get their attention here compared to RunEscape.
loftar wrote:On the other hand, there's also a case to be made that we're all faggots down here and all deserve to be treated as such and that we all just revel in that anyway.

Quit letting companies make free shekels off of you; install UBlock today. Or better yet kick Google in the balls and install AdNauseam.
SumFaggotPlayTester

Postby borka » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:51 pm

SumFaggotPlayTester wrote: bastardizing the English language

english english ?!? ;)

@donatas081294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JmqMszVXy4

https://www.mmobomb.com/browsergames/mmorpg

google/duckduckgo is your friend but can't do everything for you ...

for automation there`s more than just autoIt or the likes ... chimpeon, selenium ... ;)
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby Endymion » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:56 am

Therian Saga is pretty good even if I burnt out on it by making so many characters it took all day to queue all of their actions(it's clearly meant to be played with just 1 or 2 characters even if it doesn't have any rules or even recommendations(that I saw) against having many characters).
Also not sure if just being able to queue actions counts as an automated browser mmo(oh yeah I think it had a client but browser might have also been an option)
Endymion

Postby jordancoles » Wed May 03, 2023 7:09 am

Idle On is really good

I recently got into it and have hundreds of hours
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby TerraSleet » Wed May 03, 2023 7:52 am

donatas081294 wrote:Are there any automate/autowalk/autocomplete/autobattle browser mmos [...] without automate feature

I'm not sure what you're asking for. Do you want an MMO that you can automate, but that doesn't just give you all the automation features from the start? Something like Bitburner or Factorio, but in MMO form?
I guess there's OSRS like the other guy said, but OSRS has rules strictly against botting, so unless you want to play the game of "download sketchy plugins and dodge the ban waves" I wouldn't recommend botting on it.

As for browser based MMOs, that ship has kinda sailed. Most of the browser based low-footprint MMOs have moved to mobile and/or are shovelware P2W garbo.

Seconding IdleOn, pretty good Maplestory-style idler although not really an MMO, more like "singleplayer but you can see/talk to other people." But let's be real, that's how most people are playing MMOs anyways. The game is designed in such a way that as you progress through the worlds, it becomes easier to automate the content of previous worlds or scale up production of certain resources.
TerraSleet

Return to The Inn of Brodgar