Coronavirus

The Place Where Bad Threads Go To Die.

Re: Coronavirus

Postby AtoB » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:38 am

MagicManICT wrote:Interesting news story out of New Mexico: Meat processing plant ordered to shut down after Covid outbreak, company sues New Mexico

On the one hand, I want to see workers in these places stay safe, and packing plants are yet another one of those "petri dish" environments for diseases. On the other hand, food production is an essential industry.

We had that too, each and all ~1500 workers in the processing area of a meat plant tested positive. Some days later they got tested again with a version of the test that actually works and the alleged hotspot instantly and completely vanished.

Maybe pushing dead pigs and cows through bandsaws, turning parts of them into pig- and cowmist, leads to what is in them (several strains of corona virus, plus remnants of vaxinations against these) being inhaled by the humans in that room. Who whould have known.

Or you simply use a badly designed PCR test and you can generate any amount of new infections that you need to impose a lockdown of the whole population, for eternity, to keep them safe.
AtoB

Postby crowe » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:48 am

You know how it goes ...
I was going to tell a covid joke but 99% of you would not get it.
crowe

Postby AtoB » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:53 am

crowe wrote:You know how it goes ...
I was going to tell a covid joke but 99% of you would not get it.

Which is quite sad, as covid (according to statistics from non-shithole countries) prolongs life of the infected.

From this perspective it is totally sad that only 1% get it, all those other poor souls that needlessly die prematurely...
AtoB

Postby Jalpha » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:10 am

new-research-immunity-to-covid-19-better-than-first-thought

So news is (literally) that sars cov 2 immunity lasts for at least 8 or 9 months and probably for many years, just like sars cov 1. If you got it once, your recovery from any subsequent infection will be rapid.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby mvgulik » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:04 pm

Seems Covid-19 is not going out without a fight, with a little help from Darwin of course.

(did we not has some similar problem in some other area ... not having heard anything about that for a long time)
mvgulik

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:19 pm

As a criminal, my favourite part about this apocalypse is that walking around with your face covered is now totally normalized. ¦]
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby shubla » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:45 pm

Well first people in Finland are getting their shots tomorrow.

I don't realize why we cannot make like 100 billion vaccines in 2 months.
Its 2020, humanity has more power and ability than ever, why not make producing those vaccines #1 priority of humankind globally, the pandemic would be over in a blink of an eye.

What does it take to make these vaccines? Why Finland has not built a vaccine factory to quickly produce millions of shots?
Even if the vaccine factory cost 2 billion euros, it would still probably be worth it economically

Back in war days lots of factories in Finland were quickly converted to produce ammunition and thousands of women were put to work in them, while men were fighting in the front.
But these days the society is unable to make anything like that?

Why not make some emergency law which would allow forcing all of the Finnish engineers to work on the vaccine production line?

Can't understand...
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby AtoB » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) leader Lothar H. Wieler has already stated in an announcement that we should prepare for an increase in dead elderly, but that would be OK as they die anyway because they are old and frail so we should not accidently count these deaths toward the vaccination.

The experiments on humans have just started in germany, again, with the RKI leading the atrocities, again.

In other words:
Ab heute wird zurückgeimpft.
AtoB

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:13 pm

AtoB wrote:Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) leader Lothar H. Wieler has already stated in an announcement that we should prepare for an increase in dead elderly, but that would be OK as they die anyway because they are old and frail so we should not accidently count these deaths toward the vaccination.

Link?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby AtoB » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:46 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
AtoB wrote:Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) leader Lothar H. Wieler has already stated in an announcement that we should prepare for an increase in dead elderly, but that would be OK as they die anyway because they are old and frail so we should not accidently count these deaths toward the vaccination.

Link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX0LpMVQ5Yg

This is the first time the RKI actually cares about cause of death, up until now everything was COVID-19 as long as the deceased had one positive PCR test, ever - even the 40 year old who, after been given a positive result to a PCR test done because of a routine treatment, killed himself to not suffer from dying of suffocation (as would have been his fate according to media panic propaganda - yes, this sadly is no joke: some people here already kill themselves to avoid death) - and the first time they put death rates in relation to the amounts we know as 'normal' from prior years.
AtoB

PreviousNext

Return to Hel