Screenshots of World 12

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Screenshots of World 12

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:09 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Pinkie-Pie wrote:If it weren't for the possibility of death, this game would be kinda boring.

I think that sums up the feelings about last world for many of the players. I think others enjoyed that aspect of last world a bit too much, but that's my opinion.

At least animals are spooky again.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby bitza » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:10 pm

guess my doctor was right when he said to watch sodium intake
Karede wrote: It takes a special kind of autism to play this game
bitza

Postby shubla » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:55 pm

bitza wrote:Image

guess my doctor was right when he said to watch sodium intake

Yeah what the fuck why is some nab trying to access feature of the game, everyone knows that 90% of features are reserved for top faction fighters only heuhue
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby shubla » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:06 am

Another poor heathling lost his will to play here.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby linkfanpc » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:03 am

Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Azureek » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:31 am

shubla wrote:Image
Dozens of hours of work lost and probably few players quit, why? So somebody sick could get 1 minute of sadistic fun by killing them.
Nice game. Nice devs.

That was my and my friends settlement and world 12 is our first attempt at playing haven so that's why we didnt have a palisade since we thought stone fence and claim is strong protection. After this happened i created this topic (viewtopic.php?f=42&t=67559). We're still playing on new characters and we're doing great this time (with a palisade this time).
Btw. we got raided really suddenly and brutally. We were inside the log cabin and 3 people come in and start attacking us saying they want us to buy them hats or we die. I hope no one who got raided by them gave in to their demands.
Azureek

Postby vaharrak » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:38 am

Azureek wrote:
shubla wrote:Image
Dozens of hours of work lost and probably few players quit, why? So somebody sick could get 1 minute of sadistic fun by killing them.
Nice game. Nice devs.

That was my and my friends settlement and world 12 is our first attempt at playing haven so that's why we didnt have a palisade since we thought stone fence and claim is strong protection. After this happened i created this topic (viewtopic.php?f=42&t=67559). We're still playing on new characters and we're doing great this time (with a palisade this time).
Btw. we got raided really suddenly and brutally. We were inside the log cabin and 3 people come in and start attacking us saying they want us to buy them hats or we die. I hope no one who got raided by them gave in to their demands.

Also first time playing with some friends who are far more experienced, they also were harassed by people demanding hats (on the first 3-4 days of the server) so they moved before convincing me to start playing. Having a blast but really concerned it seems to be a real prominent problem. It really ruins the game imho.
vaharrak

Postby TheBloodyBandit » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:21 am

TheBloodyBandit

Postby MightySheep » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:40 am

even google translate dont know wtf huiciwd is supposed to mean

did u guys have a stroke when placing those logs or something
MightySheep

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:58 am

Duplicate posts sent to Hel. Don't. It's spam.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar