Do Not Normalize It.

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Do Not Normalize It.

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:32 am

NoooooooOOOOO! Stop dropping my hides on the ground!!!
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Hasta » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:05 am

^ as all these comments clearly second,
1. griefing is a part of this game.
2. Griefing for the sake of griefing is not normal.
3. Being normal is something that is being shoved off the Overton Window ;)
Hasta

Postby xdragonlord18 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:39 am

Hasta wrote:2. Griefing for the sake of griefing is not normal.

How do you know?
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby Aceb » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:43 am

You are powerless to stop it.
You pump more power by making thread like this.

If You want to do something, do it in game, to people, to show them, that You can do something different.
Long live the quest for a hat!
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:46 am

*kicks you as you helplessly crawl on the ground* learn your place bottom feeder
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby jordancoles » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:03 am

bmjclark wrote:I bet they take great pleasure in the fact that they made you make this post
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby vatas » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:42 am

There can be rational motive for things that seem like pure griefing. For example, in Legacy, murdering sprucecaps near where you lived eliminated the real risk of them doing things like: chopping down enough trees to turn your hunting grounds into relatively useless grassland, or fishing from hq mussel spots (fish and mussels shared nodes for some reason and in Legacy the node quality went down as you gathered from it.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Hasta » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:00 am

vatas wrote:There can be rational motive for things that seem like pure griefing. For example, in Legacy, murdering sprucecaps near where you lived eliminated the real risk of them doing things like: chopping down enough trees to turn your hunting grounds into relatively useless grassland, or fishing from hq mussel spots (fish and mussels shared nodes for some reason and in Legacy the node quality went down as you gathered from it.)

Well, this may be a rationale. I guess I'll have a talk with my neighbor.

As for all the trolls above the quoted post - I understand that making people post on forum is part of the pleasure for "not normal people", yes. My point still stands and your comments reinforce it greatly.
Hasta

Postby leadpainter » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:56 am

i don't steal hides and bash pclaims because I like it, I do it because I want your hides and don't want you to live here :?
leadpainter

Postby HasseKebab » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:17 pm

I definitely agree but whos this post targeted at exactly?

Im not under the impression that this really happens in this game at all anymore.
HasseKebab

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar