It ain't fair!!!!11one

General discussion and socializing.

Re: It ain't fair!!!!11one

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:42 pm

Gray wrote:Then sure go join that movement. That begs the question, have people been racist towards you for being white?

I can say a resounding "yes" to this question. If the average white guy hasn't actually been in such a situation, they've probably not associated with other cultures much. I don't feel I need a "white pride" movement to raise awareness of some plight upon my color or culture, though. Racism has been a part of different cultures almost as long as (probably longer) than civilization. Genocide is as old as The Bible (and older).

Ants wrote: Some self hating whites who are deep into the social justice movement also perpetuate anti white ideology. Example:
https://fuckwhitepeople.org/

Like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ptC2La7k5E

Trappin wrote:Well it seems Magic has sniffed me out. See, I'm not a Real Libertarian according to his narrow definition of the libertarian philosophy. Nope. I'm secret agent of the unpeopled group of White? (heterosexual?) Power Patriarchy and a follower of the medieval religious Cult of Jesus. This is the only time when stereotyping is appropriate - especially when libertarianism is .... distasteful .

Aww... someone got called out after peddling bullshit out the back of a wagon while pretending it is magic snake oil? Get off your high horse. You look silly up there. If I see bullshit, I'm going to call bullshit. yes, I post my own bullshit sometimes. People need to be called on their bullshit if they are going to grow and mature.

No, I'm tired of people on both sides of the political spectrum "adopting" Libertarianism and acting like their view is what its all about. At its core, Libertarianism, if I were to sum it up in a short phrase, is about "it doesn't matter" and maybe "do the right thing." A Wiccan credo sums it up pretty good: "Do what you will as long as no harm comes to others." Instead, you get the right wing movements like the Tea Party who want to get rid of what they see are the "bad parts of government" but then dictate who can go to what bathroom, who can get what medical procedures, etc etc etc. On the left, it's almost a complete inversion of what Libertarianism is about--dictate what people can and can't say about things like race, gender, etc; force everyone to "provide for the common good" (and like it says the purpose of the Federal government is in the US Constitution) rather than let people "make the right decision." Yes, if you want to spout ideals that are pretty much held by very distinct political sub-groups, you're going to get lumped in with them, even if your other views might differ. Few people agree with any one political ideal 100%, and "stereotyping is bad," but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... it's a duck?

Trappin wrote:Transfemale athletes are breaking decades old women's track and field sports records and doing so on weekly basis. Transfemales are dominting womens team sports. That's okay? The last thing I want to be is a scold.

This I have to agree on. The chromosomes you're born with are what matters, especially if any advantage is given over the others the athlete is competing against, and if the IOC needs to reclassify "men's" and "women's" sports to "XY" and "XX" to be politically correct, then that is what needs to be done. We don't let our Olympic athletes use all medical advantages (blood doping, steroids, etc being distinctly banned). It's also been discovered that limb replacement can provide a distinct advantage in some athletes, and such has been regulated. The transgender community needs to get over this. If an athlete's chromosomes and previous growth have provided any advantages, then they've made their decision by transitioning rather than putting the athletic competition first. I've read a slew of articles recently about how the decision to postpone the Summer Olympics is putting many athletes in a bind because of work and training schedules. Many will decide to forego competition because they just can't find the means to extend a training regiment another year. Is that any different?

Truthfully, at the worst, potjeh was right and Libertarianism is little more than quasi-Anarchy. The government only provides for "the common defense"--military--and it's small and almost entirely voluntary militia, and maybe enough police to make sure the worst crimes are dealt with. The rest would require citizen lawyers to hash it out in courts (and the average citizen probably wouldn't be able to). At its best ideals, it's just enough laws to encourage people to work together without forcing it, it grows past false social constructs, and people can get along well enough without needing intervention from governments, courts, or police... or at least very little. I believe we can reach the best ideals of Libertarianism, but it takes people working together smartly. Until then, yes, I lean left, because I see it as more important road to those ideals than most of what the right tries to push through as government.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby MightySheep » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:23 am

Celebrating "white pride" is like celebrating being having more money than everyone else or celebrating being good looking. You have to be humble about being superior or it looks bad.
MightySheep

Postby Trappin » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:26 pm

Meanwhile, sociopolitically insane parents insist that their prepubescent children aged 6-12 are in need of hormone replacement therapy. A Texas mother claims her 7 year old boy is actually transfemale and petitioned a court to grant her the right to chemically emasculate the young boy. There's not a shred of scientific evidence backing the mothers claim.

Did I mention that the parents are locked in a custody battle for control of their child and the mother is using gender reassignment as one would use the sword of Damocles?

The mother says her son likes to wear dresses and play with dolls. The father claims the boy doesn't like wearing dresses. Okay.

Heterosexual men sometimes cross dress.
Heterosexual boys play with dolls.
Heterosexual girls play with action figures.

Homosexual men collect rare and valuable 19th century porcelain dolls.
Heterosexual men collect rare and valuable 19th century porcelain dolls.

Thinking people rightly say when a British judge sentenced Alan Turing to be chemically castrated that the judge had a direct role in Turing's suicide. Proxy murder.

And I think that if the mother of the little boy is granted authority to chemically emasculate her son she is literally murdering the boy-who-would-have-been.
Trappin

Postby Ants » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:50 pm

Trappin wrote:Meanwhile, sociopolitically insane parents insist that their prepubescent children aged 6-12 are in need of hormone replacement therapy. A Texas mother claims her 7 year old boy is actually transfemale and petitioned a court to grant her the right to chemically emasculate the young boy. There's not a shred of scientific evidence backing the mothers claim.

Did I mention that the parents are locked in a custody battle for control of their child and the mother is using gender reassignment as one would use the sword of Damocles?

The mother says her son likes to wear dresses and play with dolls. The father claims the boy doesn't like wearing dresses. Okay.

Heterosexual men sometimes cross dress.
Heterosexual boys play with dolls.
Heterosexual girls play with action figures.

Homosexual men collect rare and valuable 19th century porcelain dolls.
Heterosexual men collect rare and valuable 19th century porcelain dolls.

Thinking people rightly say when a British judge sentenced Alan Turing to be chemically castrated that the judge had a direct role in Turing's suicide. Proxy murder.

And I think that if the mother of the little boy is granted authority to chemically emasculate her son she is literally murdering the boy-who-would-have-been.

Yeah, modern trans ideology is a trainwreck. With little kids in particular it's often super obvious the parents are just mentally ill. Here's a post from a different mom:
https://archive.is/LAJLp

Transpeople deserve respect, but some of the ideas their community is shilling can be seriously harmful.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby jorb » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:39 am

If your struggle is one of preserving your "white" identity, then you are already irrevocably déraciné. Modernity is a racket through-and-through, but crying to the wind about injustices real or perceived is unbecoming of men. You are owed less than nothing. Assume, instead, an inward attitude of radical responsibility.

The problem with libertarianism is that it is an effeminate, revolutionary ideology of entitlement (muh rights), entirely in the pernicious spirit of 1776 and 1789, that fails to uphold an integral and sacred vision of, and for, the state. Hence it is perpetually irrelevant.

TLDR: Git gud.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Burinn » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:23 am

The real alarming thing about this post is that you're hosting that image.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby NeoRed9 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:41 am

An autocracy or benevolent tyrant is the only hope for any semblance of equality for a society that insists upon itself.
NeoRed9

Postby noseelol1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:56 pm

This is why I go outside with headphones, and don't communicate with Debra from HR.
noseelol1

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar