Re: It's a shame.

Postby ChevalNervous » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:10 am

Alright this will be my last post.

I have tried.

++
ChevalNervous

Postby Karede » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:45 am

I knew from the title that this would be a nice big mope-post. Good luck elsewhere
Karede

Postby MightySheep » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:40 am

ChevalNervous wrote:My friends have been playing this game for 4+ years so they have been educating me on how everything works so please pardon my arrogance.
While it's true that i'm a newbie here and that I only have been playing for weeks, I ''think'' I have a good grasp on how the systems work.

Imagine playing for 4 years and never learning not to have exposed minehole in the middle of your base

thats like absolute basics, even most new hermits figure that one out
MightySheep

Postby Apocoreo » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:33 am

Ysh wrote:
Audiosmurf wrote:
Apocoreo wrote:As much as losing a player hurts, can you imagine trying to criticize a game you KNOW you don't understand ? Good riddance.

I was looking for a way to phrase this, but you nailed it. OP is speaking with way too much surety for someone who's admittedly a noob.

Every man who will play your game will start as nab. Even if some thing is problem for nabs only, this does not mean it is good idea to ignore it.

That's less a problem with game mechanics and more a problem with a lack of tips, tutorial, or even fucking documentation.
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Ants » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:11 am

MightySheep wrote:
ChevalNervous wrote:My friends have been playing this game for 4+ years so they have been educating me on how everything works so please pardon my arrogance.
While it's true that i'm a newbie here and that I only have been playing for weeks, I ''think'' I have a good grasp on how the systems work.

Imagine playing for 4 years and never learning not to have exposed minehole in the middle of your base

Yep.

Someone should probably write a safety guide for noobs on the how do I board.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:12 am

Ants wrote:
MightySheep wrote:

Yep.

Someone should probably write a safety guide for noobs on the how do I board.

I like to leave a visitor gate on my minehole so that if raiders do find a way into my base, we can just hang out and laugh about it :D
FrankMcFuzz

Postby Vassteel » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:39 am

I suggest you and your friend join a group that has moved from the starter continent like i did. i guarantee that will prevent at most of the fukery from the rest of the shitters living over there.
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby Oddity » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:40 am

ChevalNervous wrote:-1/-5 to all stats upon death would be scary enough for players to try to avoid death

jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar