The comunity in this game...

General discussion and socializing.

The comunity in this game...

Postby Incendier » Fri May 29, 2020 6:32 am

Just wanted to have a small rant about the community in this game.
some people I have come across in this game are total jerks KO you for your boat, or when your just a noob with a small house and they come in and take your shit.
I know this game is a survival PvP focused game and that is part of the game.

One thing I have realized through being raided, is how much this community is friendly and really open once you get to know them.
Alot of my neighbors have pmed me through discord after my base being raided and wanted to know what happend, how they could help.
They were really generous I had been playing for around 6 weeks by the time i got raided and just through neighbors and friendly people I
met playing this game I have been offered to live with 5 different villages all at different levels of progress.
Some who have been playing this game since the start of W12 and haven't yet progressed to lvl 2 of the mine and are just enjoying and slowly learning the game.
Others who were around the same stages i was lvl 4-5 in a mine getting some nice industry going and other who were far more experienced in this game then many who I have met,
one thing they all had in common was their generosity and dedication to this game and others.

So shoutout to all of you, the kind people I have met playing this game (you know who you are) and all the others who I have yet to meet. Thank you!
Incendier

Re: The comunity in this game...

Postby Lyrroth » Fri May 29, 2020 2:53 pm

its very unique experience for each player. i found a lot of nice people i was jerk to and i was nice to many jerks i met. i dont say i did shit on every hermit but it just depends on who you met.
Lyrroth

Postby peanutzrgud » Sat May 30, 2020 7:11 pm

the worst ones are from canada. But they are canadian, so they cant help what they are
peanutzrgud

Postby drakesaint » Sat May 30, 2020 9:23 pm

git gud
drakesaint

Postby deahworra » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:12 am

Hey there, ocus here.

I was disappointed when I saw you stopped logging in after the raid. I've got the key to your mine if you intend to reclaim bagget town!
deahworra

Postby rabidduck » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:07 pm

peanutzrgud wrote:the worst ones are from canada. But they are canadian, so they cant help what they are

Prolly just people from Alberta.
rabidduck

Postby Jalpha » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:46 am

Most of us belong inside a mental asylum and would get along better with the other people inside one. Especially the people who think they don't belong in one.

But there are some gems in the rough.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby Stoneface » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 pm

And by many, do you mean yourself? I'm all for acting a fool in a game, but I don't see how someone such as yourself who sees the current pandemic as a way of population control has any room to talk. Please shut your computer off and go jump in a lake.
Stoneface

Postby Jalpha » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:40 am

I didn't know I needed the approval of a squalid little worm like you to have my opinions misrepresented. Attempting to educate you seems like a waste of effort. I mean I do not care what you think anyway.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby mvgulik » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:00 am

Jalpha wrote:I didn't know I needed the approval of a squalid little worm like you to have my opinions misrepresented. Attempting to educate you seems like a waste of effort. I mean I do not care what you think anyway.

Obviously something cares more than a little about something. ... or perhaps it just saw a golden opportunity to show of its belittling writing skills.

"Attempting to educate" ... lol,
"... that would truly be a day of days, Lord Marshal!"
mvgulik

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar