The comunity in this game...

General discussion and socializing.

Re: The comunity in this game...

Postby Jalpha » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:01 am

Astute observation. I like to write and I am better with the written word than anybody else I have engaged in this community. The english language can be flavoursome when wielded with reasonable proficiency.

I also like thinking outside the box and don't care much to dally with the less capable.

If you want to see what I mean I can write you a short story which nobody will probably enjoy. But without more substance to the assaults on my character I am not so interested in engaging on such a low tier. It is a story or nothing children, take it or leave it.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby mvgulik » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:18 am

Jalpha wrote:... I like to write and I am better with the written word than anybody else I have engaged in this community. ...
Of course you are. Probably true for for any community you interacting with. I'm sure.

Jalpha wrote:... and don't care much to dally with the less capable. ...
Odd than that you still do. Must be boring like hell from your perspective.

Jalpha wrote:... But without more substance to the assaults on my character I am not so interested in engaging on such a low tier. ...
So its all about upholding ones own perspective of character that's the reason for those low and basal tier assaults. Makes complete sens.

Still think finding some lake for you to jump in would not be a bad idea.
Same for a particular person sitting in some white house somewhere.
You two are just way to good for this primitive world, and would only screw up the status quo.

:roll:
(Idiots and assholes come in all shapes and sizes. IQ just makes them better at it)
(*walks of to more important matters*)
mvgulik

Postby Jalpha » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:08 pm

It's okay kid. You will get better.

Work on your content.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar