Chat Ban

General discussion and socializing.

Chat Ban

Postby tegpr0 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:27 pm

Hello Everyone, im new at the game, indeed I've been playing since W10 but never constantly, most I played was about 2/3 weeks :mrgreen: .
But im back in this awesome game.
I was using Balders Brá (chat) because that was the chat i was spawned, don't have much idea about Clans, guild, wars and stuff (im not saying im active part of that realm but i was settled there) :cry:

The thing is i was saying ppl 'hi' and I found i was Banned till 2020-09-17 for no reason at all, i was not spamming, or trolling, or griefing. Im shocked.
Maybe I'm miss some "Chat rules" on the forum but I really have no idea what I did wrong.
I'm not an english native speaker.
Im posting some image to you guys able to see. :cry:

https://ibb.co/b7h2j8b
tegpr0

Re: Chat Ban

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:44 pm

Realm rulers get to make up their own rules on this. Maybe one of them can give some insight.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:13 pm

Well one detail that might be missing from this is - what is your username ingame?

Perhaps close to some notorious chat spammer or considered offensive otherwise I wouldn't know
Headchef

Postby tegpr0 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:42 pm

Headchef wrote:Well one detail that might be missing from this is - what is your username ingame?

Perhaps close to some notorious chat spammer or considered offensive otherwise I wouldn't know

Im Tego
tegpr0

Postby AntiBlitz » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:49 pm

you didnt do anything wrong, so dont worry about it. The realm creators control their own chats, and can do whatever they want with them.
AntiBlitz

Return to The Inn of Brodgar