Serious "Server" Problems

General discussion and socializing.

Serious "Server" Problems

Postby Thyus16 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:45 am

I played this game for 2 days and my internet went down MULTIPLE times and I when it happened the first time today I quit playing and my internet remained fine so I can only imagine it is related to the game in someway and when you mix that with the fact I cant ask about it or say anything in chat without Bunsi randomly chat banning me(one time for referencing a wiki on shellfish, literally) But heres the thing i didnt say anything racist or sexist so theres goes that idea im confident in saying that cause theres no t proof and now that youve stated it on a moderated forum for a game ive invested money in that liable so prove it or apologize and ive tried leaving ive made a ship and sailed to a point where it wont let me travel forward anymore in 2 directions and there is no info whats happening nor does it give me a message ingame about it so i cant leave the realm

I wish you all the best of luck with whatever you do with this post,
Link
Last edited by Thyus16 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thyus16

Re: Serious "Server" Problems

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:40 pm

this bunsi guy banned me from the chat too what an asshole :x
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby cherryquartz » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Realm chat is moderated by the realm, not anyone to do with the game.
cherryquartz

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:56 pm

Thyus16 wrote:I played this game for 2 days and my internet went down MULTIPLE times and I when it happened the first time today I quit playing and my internet remained fine so I can only imagine it is related to the game in someway

Too funny for words
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby maze » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:17 pm

imagine haven dieing....
the only way this game die's is if a much more amazing MMO comes out that a toaster could run.
and even then i doubt it.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby CSPAN » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:20 pm

Thyus16 wrote:or H&H will die that slow death and, that makes me sad.

2 late pal
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby MrBunzy » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:20 pm

The rules of our realm chat are pretty clear, we do not tolerate racism or any form of disrespect towards women. I don’t make the rules, but I am more than happy to enforce them with an iron fist. If you cannot follow the rules of our realm, then please move to one of the inferior realms like pride, where I’m sure the rulers will allow you to be as bigoted and racist as you like.
(once and futue king btw)
MrBunzy

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:13 pm

Second thread in a week regarding realm chats.... /sigh
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Thyus16 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:25 pm

But heres the thing i didnt say anything racist or sexist so theres goes that idea im confident in saying that cause theres no t proof and now that youve stated it on a moderated forum for a game ive invested money in that liable so prove it or apologize
Thyus16

Postby Thyus16 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:28 pm

and ive tried leaving ive made a ship and sailed to a point where it wont let me travel forward anymore in 2 directions and there is no info whats happening nor does it give me a message ingame about it so i cant leave the realm **Correction** I did find a place where that realm isn't and I'm thinking about making a 3rd trip back first time the tag wasn't their and I ate all the cheese =) hope you know the place
Attachments
tile_0_-3.png
tile_0_-3.png (1.26 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Last edited by Thyus16 on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thyus16

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar