Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

Postby Maksas » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:19 am

So, today I woke up and found out I trust my neighbors more, than they deserve, as
there were my tar pits
there were my tanning tubs
there were my cupboards full of materials
and there was my most prised posession: the study desk
Well, this is some piece of authentic H&H experience for me. Just you guys wait for my revenge arc. Hope I'll make it in five days. If not, the thief may consider themselves forgiven.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:50 pm

Nevermind that revenge arc, evryone. I got casually mauled by our infamous friend, Mr Boar. RIP, Daemon. See you guys in the next world. I got a few things planned out for it, hope to show it in this thread.
Maksas

Postby Apocoreo » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:24 pm

RIP in (boar) pepperoni Maksas, good luck next world!
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Maksas » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:34 pm

A small hearthling figure wandered across the twisted landscape. Spires of dark rock were raising from the underground, ripping the earth apart. Swarms of bats, as big as clouds in the sky, feasted upon the land that was now theirs. The World was about meet it's end.
Hiding from cruel rays of now everbright sun, the stranger came to a cold river. Then with a spell no one else would dare to use they made themselves a dugout.
Whatever the destination was, the wanderer rowed in a hurry, as if even at the end of days they had places to be.
The further nomad travelled, the more oddities they met. Sun flying across the red sky without any path or orbit, enormous beings never designed to see the light of day roaming across the surface. The picture was disturbing, maddening even. But it couldn't stop them from moving.
The road was long, but not nearly long enough to make the traveller give up. At the end he has finally reached his destination. The Ocean opened before him in all it's glory.
"Oh, mighty Ocean!" - Sea Doughnut screamed to the towering waves: - "This world is dying and so am I! Of all deaths, of all deadly causes I have always seen You as the most honorable! Now, I pray to You, accept my daring soul into Your depths, where it belongs!"
The storm came silent for a moment.
And then
the Ocean answered.
In mere moments one fragile boat with the sailor inside was crashed with incredible force, after that boiling waters quickly formed a vortex, taking what was left of it. In mere moments
Sea Doughnut was dead.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:16 pm

Anthill raid speedrun. W13, any%, timer since 'Log in' button pushed. Time: 12' 17.21''
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:26 pm

Okay, so I'd better make a proper introduction. Guys, meet Loony, founder of a hopefullly long and thriving Loons dynasty. I have some big plans on this one. The idea behind this particular hearthling is to get as much ingame interaction as possible. I hope you'll see what I mean really soon. But for now it's just him, his trusty cart and a legendary q1 flute.
Wish me luck!
P.S. Every newborn is welcome to share their own stories in this thread. That's it's initial purpose after all.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:06 pm

Oh, you poor unlucky soul. May maradeurs not desecrate your body. I hope your offspring will eventually put you to eternal peace.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:12 pm

If you ever wondered how does eel look on a roasting spit - that's how.
Maksas

Postby overtyped » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:33 am

Greetings fellow players, I am new too, just started today.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby Maksas » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:02 pm

To overtyped: Well isn't that a nice thing to hear. I'm sure you'll get into lots of adventures in this big new Donut world. Feel free to share them here with your fellow sprucecap(s).
Meanwhile in the Hearth: A little baby tree popped up near my place this morning and it just got stuck in my head. Where did it come from? Did another hearthling plant it right there? Did they discover my stuff location? Why didn't they take anything? Are they gonna come back with friends and 'harvest' me when I grow a little bigger? Should I move to the next part of the world across the Central Ocean? Am I being overely paranoid or not paranoid enough? Is my life really worth all that trouble? What is life?
Maksas

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar