Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

Postby Maksas » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:00 pm

Is this me or is there something fairly odd about trees today?
Happy holidays y'all!
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:47 pm

Well, it's done. I know I didn't do it as good as it should've been done. But really, at least now my guts don't fall outside every time I crouch, so I have nothing to complain about. Shout out for Dies to Wolves, who brought metal for a stitch patch.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:44 pm

Aaah... Nothing speaks 'civilization' like a poisonous smoke coming from cultivated and carefully dried plant that you willingly inhale.
Maksas

Postby Austinh15 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:26 pm

Greetings to you my fellow hearthling! I hope your hermitage is treating you well, as well as the new year! Allow me to introduce myself, I am a druid, or rather a doctor if you'd prefer. I specialize in treating wounds much faster than the standard rate you'd get with traditional medicines such as stitches or gauze. I achieve this through the power of Alchemy!
I've had several patients in the past, and only some of them have had serious side effects such as copious amounts of Nerve Damage. Do not fret however my semi-civilized friend, for I now have a repeatable process for testing my treatments before they're used on actual patients, giving you a maybe 17% chance of suffering from severe Nerve Damage! Those are almost fantastic odds! I can also boost the attributes or skills of your choosing upwards to 60+ levels! (Only minor side effects, that which will either wear off after a few hours of bed rest or can be treated by another potion! Wow!)
And the best part of all of this? It's free! Just post a picture of your wound sheet either here, on the forums PM, or in discord at AustinH15#5874! We can pick a neutral area such as a market, or I can come to you!

Note the Good Doctor does not take any responsibility for any Alchemical Wounds sustained during treatment, this includes: Chills and Nausea, Blistering Headaches, Maddening Rashes, Rot Gut, Aching Joints, and lastly Nerve Damage. The Good Doctor will not give medical aid to any Kingdom of Ashes Sympathizers in accordance with the Empress and law of Balder's Bra. Payment is not necessary though ingredient donations are appreciated.
Austinh15

Postby Maksas » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 pm

To the Good Doctor: Ye I may be 'semi-civilized', lad, but I still know an old proverb about free cheese and a mousetrap. I tell you what if a guy offers you something for free it means the payment'll be taken anyways, you just won't notice until it's too late... But for what do I care, I got my insides being held on a single flax fiber! Do your witchcraft, potion man, I need some! Yet I insist on paying you fair & square, just to calm myself. Name your price and I will contact you in discord as soon as I'm able to pay.

Meanwhile in the village: my house got a cellar now. Ahh, brings out the memories of the old holehouse...
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:25 pm

That guy... He knows something I don't... Yep, he definetly does...
Maksas

Postby Apocoreo » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:14 am

Happy holidays Maksas!

I can attest to the effectiveness of the Good Doctor's potions! He cured my nasty laceration! And the nerve damage that was a side effect of the first potion! And the chills that was a side effect of that one cleared up overnight!
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby iamahh » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:51 pm

do it for science folks
iamahh

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:13 am

iamahh wrote:do it for science folks

Best. Reason. Ever!!!!!1
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby iamahh » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:25 pm

is OP alive though, or the vaccine had a chip?
iamahh

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar