Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

Postby Stormhammer » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:18 am

iamahh wrote:is OP alive though, or the vaccine had a chip?

Of course the vaccine has a chip. The reason OP hasn't posted here is because the elites despise videogames.
Stormhammer

Postby Maksas » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:40 pm

To Apocoreo, iamahh and MagicManICT: The Doctor guy never cared to reply and I got myself almost fully healed at the moment, so thanks for nothing I guess.
To iamahh again, and Stormhammer: I have no idea where did Feorh go, probably ascended above us mere mortals and left the game for good.
Somwhere in the mountains: That's it! Every time I start my epic journey to visit four salt basins in my area, they're already empty! Some guy just put their hearthfire near the resource and claim it as their own by constantly gathering salt as soon as it appears. And on every known basin! That's probably not even their main character, they make their life as comfortable as possible. I sure hope they're happy with themselves, but one more time i see such a display, some fires are gonna faint I tell ya.
Maksas

Postby TNTlife » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:51 am

Hello! I've been a Nomad for quite a while, mainly exploring these abandoned ruins and taking what I can for myself. I've decided that it's time to settle down and start working on a base, but it's always boring being alone. Could I perchance join you and your crew? I have the resources to reach you on my own, and I can bring a few valuables you might want.
W11: Hermit
W12: Hermit turned villager of Avalon
W13: Hunter of Norsca
W14: Chef of ???
TNTlife

Postby Maksas » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:03 pm

Yes! I'm fully out of hibernation now! And there are some news I'd like to tell you:
Meet Bear foodNo, he is not in any way realted to Dies to Wolves, I checked.. I befriended this fella during my holiday visits to hearthlands. He is mentally much wiser than me and knows a lot of tricks that helped us advance our village much faster(like did you know that if you melt copper and tin in a crucible you get bronze? Crazy, right?) So yeah he is a natural miner/smith, thanks to him we now have a lot of metal. And this H u g e house.
And also Dolly. Dolly, say 'Hi'.
Bear food gave me the sword and taught how to use it. What a nice guy. Now I know how to slay bats properly.
So yeah, that's pretty much it for the day. Oh, and it's also winter already, so it's been a year since Sea Doughnut lives here already. So much progress was made. Cool.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:34 am

This is way past holiday season and I'm all out of figgy pudding, so I guess it's about time to take the decorations down. Do you still have yours around?
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:00 am

Oo-okay, why do I feel like I should call Bear food before going the-
Aand nevermind I'm already inside.
Maksas

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:30 am

Oh dear! Not sure you are ready for that yet ... good luck! :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby iamahh » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:58 pm

I wish I had saved some christmas curios, now I'll have to wait a cuppa seasons
iamahh

Postby Maksas » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:36 pm

To iamahh: Well, that's just like a black mage I know always says: 'You snooze you lose'.
To Amanda44: Nah, I'm over this idea. Bear food have talked sense into me. I may be a hothead, but I'm not insa-
Meanwhile: I got mauled by a pack of wolves! And I survived!
Maksas

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:24 pm

Bear food is a smart guy ... and you must be carrying around a four-leaf clover!

Glad to see you are ok. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar