Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

Postby Maksas » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:04 am

To Amanda44: Yeah, I get pretty lucky from time to time. And I'll sure need this luck at the place where I'm going...

So funny story: Me and my friends Cdev(aka Bear food) and TNTlife(the newcomer I never mentioned before.) Were dincussing our future goals... And figured out we don't have one yet. The reason was us not having our inner goals being pretty vague: mine was getting to learn all the game mechanics as I'm pretty new to the game, which could basically lead me anywhere. Cdev: just wishes to have fun 'before the end of the world comes', and gives even more freedom of choice. As to the TNTlife, I think they'd like to just play peacefully, without struggling for existence against others. So we took this heap of undecided fates and came up with a plan: screw our current characters and colonize the farthest point on the map with new ones. No freebes, no maraudery, just us and the whole world around.
And thus we sailed:
And sailed...
And sailed...

And we're finally here! Sprucecap monster (as Cdev) and Potted Plant(as me) are here! Just look at us go, being all productive and stuff.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:24 am

So a friend of mine did a bit of mining offscreen...
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:15 pm

Potted Plant, fishing, vibing in the rhythm of the Universe, like all the plants do... besides broomrape, broomrape sucks.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:50 pm

A quick reminder to all of you newborns out there: do not apply anthill raiding strategy to beehives, you'll not be able to lure them out of hive, since there's more of them sitting inside.
Meanwhile: Not the bees, NOT THE BEES!
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Ah, It's good to be back! long story short: Potted Plant drowned, so I created A new one. Meet Daemon, he commited his first genocide (of ants) in the first 30 minutes of living. That's the spirit, am I right?
Maksas

Postby vatas » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:49 pm

"Successfully raid anthill" -speedrun when?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Maksas » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:38 am

To vatas: Well, now I'm actually tempted to do that. But if it's a real speedrun, it should probably start at the begining of new world.
In the heatrhlands: found an abandoned miner's outpost near my first camp. Let's hope there's at least some ore inside.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:51 pm

Got the house fixed, pavement is next to be restored. And yeah, I'm officially a sprucecap now. Yay.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:39 pm

Newborns leave their marks on this world by leaving stumps of trees they chopped. Advanced hearthling, however, do the same thing by smoking holes in world's ozone layer.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:07 pm

Hmm, I can clearly see some of them rot quite a bit. Someone hasn't been brushing their teeth regularly.
Maksas

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar